Another normal day

When Izuku woke up the next day, he thought that everything was only a dream. That he didn't go to UA and met Nedzu. He didn't almost knock out Eraserhead. And he won't train at the best hero school, before even passing exams.

Yeah, everything is normal.
.

.

.

But he got the vibe check from reality. His phone was nearly exploding from many notifications.

Mr. Yagi ⭐: Have a nice day at school, Young Midoriya!

Teenager smiled fondly at the text. Ever since he got the man's number, the two of them had texted each other occasionally. Mostly it was complaining about school or work. And Izuku finally had someone to send memes to! Even if Yagi didn't understand them. He will learn someday.

Kacchan: Did you think about trening?

Kacchan: Remember about today's trening dumbass

Kacchan: I will fucking kill you if you will changed your mind!!!

Kacchan: AND WHY THIS OLD SKELETON KNOWS MY NUMBER???

...That were only texts from the evening.

Kacchan: NERD, YOU WOKE UP???

Kacchan: The hell, Zuku are you ignoring me??

Kacchan: You will be fucking late

Kacchan: Damm

Kacchan: I WON'T SAFE YOUR ASS THIS TIME

Midoriya frowned, looking up at the clock. He has definitely an hour or half before school. He is su-

Oh.

He has 15 minutes left. Mom's gonna kill him. Or give him a disappointed glare. He doesn't know what is worse. Better gotta go!
Izuku quickly got up from bed and ran to the bathroom. He will just quickly brush himself to look better and done! Easy peasy, right?

That wasn't easy peasy. When Izuku finally looked better than a corpse, he grabbed his glasses and backpack and ran out of the apartment. He still managed to notice a small note from his mother informing him about further late working hours. She wished him a nice day. He finally started training today! Unless he dreamed the whole last situation.

However, he was sure that he was giving his mother the UA director's phone number. She was worried about him. And he already knew that he wouldn't just agree. Even if it was the safest place in the world, Inko Midoriya would have to know better. He won't let her son go anywhere and spend half the day there! But fortunately, she finally agreed to training. Only if Izuku doesn't hurt himself.

"You remember what not to do, right?" she asked, holding her son's hands. They weren't the same temperature as normal, but that was okay. She was already used to that.

"I remember, mom!" Izuku sighed, smiling a little. "Don't remove your glasses if that isn't necessary. If you feel really bad, sit down and try to calm down. Be careful with water and muttering."

"And...?"

"..." Midoriya stayed silent for a second. But the answer hit him "...And if anyone would glare at you, go for kneecaps?"

"That's my little boy!" Inko beamed, squeezing Enderman's cheeks. He had to crouch so that she could even be at the same sight level. But Izuku didn't mind. He liked his mother's touch. She was always so happy and so warm! Like the sun!

Coming back to the present. Midoriya was running through the city. It was a normal sight for his neighbors. They waved at him and he gave them a quick hello. Normally he would have stopped for a short conversation,  but there was no time! He suppressed the feeling of others' eyes, focusing on making up for the waste of time. He also couldn't find any of the villains' attacks. Then he'll definitely be late!