Chapter 2

After Su Qiao finished speaking, she turned around and left without even looking at the heroine on the side.

Educated Youth Point is a mixed-gender residential area, so the boys naturally noticed Su Qiao's movements.

Everyone knew about Su Qiao's entanglement with Chen Kang, and they even smiled at this time: "Sure enough, Su Qiao still can't forget you. Isn't the reason for making a bet with Chen Juan now just to find an excuse to get closer to you?"

"That's right, for the sake of it. You want to commit suicide, Chen Kang, you are so beautiful!"

Everyone felt that building the dam was Su Qiao's excuse. She just wanted to attract Chen Kang's attention by threatening her with death. No, she just got persuaded to come down. He started to think of ways to get in front of Chen Kang.

Chen Kang frowned when he heard this and said, "I have nothing to do with her, so don't talk nonsense!"

In his eyes, only gentle and kind girls like Deng Shan are worthy of his lifelong protection.

As for a stalker like Su Qiao, it made him feel sick just thinking about it. If it weren't for the fact that she might get some benefits from saving the factory director, he wouldn't have even looked at her.

"Chen Kang, why don't you go wash your clothes? It stinks." Someone came over and shouted.

The male educated youths all took turns doing the laundry, and each of the seven of them had one day for exactly one week. Usually when it was Chen Kang's turn to do the laundry, Su Qiao would take the initiative to do it for him without even asking, and everyone was envious every time.

But I don't know what happened today. The clothes have been piled up for a long time, but Su Qiao hasn't come over yet.

"Chen Kang, Su Qiao won't help you wash your clothes today, right?" someone asked.

"If you don't wash it, I won't wash it. I didn't ask her to wash it." Chen Kang felt that Su Qiao was playing hard to get. Normally, he would not be willing to talk to her, but summer clothes are so smelly. Seven people have to wash them at one time. His clothes are too tired, and his hands are used for studying, not working.

Thinking of this, Chen Kang could only look at Su Qiao reluctantly with a bad face.

But what surprised him was that Su Qiao, who used to be full of admiration for him when she saw him, seemed to be a different person today. She kept sitting on the chair writing and drawing without even looking at him.

Chen Kang could only take the initiative to speak: "Su Qiao, I..."

"If you have something to say, just say it. If you have nothing to do, get out." Su Qiao didn't want to waste her time on him.

"You!" Chen Kang didn't expect Su Qiao to have this attitude and became even more angry: "Su Qiao, there is a limit to playing hard to get. I advise you not to go too far." "

Play hard to get?" Su Qiao laughed angrily. She didn't expect Chen Kang to be so mean, and she rushed to scold him, "What qualifications do you have to let me play hard to get? Are you worthy?"

Chen Kang's face turned green and red, and he suddenly forgot the purpose of coming, and said angrily: "Okay , you can never come to me again!"

"Wait." Su Qiao stopped him, "You can leave if you want, just give me back the mosquito coils I gave you two days ago."

Su Qiao is going to the dam tonight From field observation, it was impossible to spend the night outside in the summer without mosquito-repellent incense, and mosquito-repellent incense was not common these days. The original owner went to the county supply and marketing cooperative to buy it for Chen Kang.

"You want my mosquito coils to be returned to you?" Chen Kang said in disbelief.

"There are also thermos bottles and textbooks, please return them to me." Su Qiao continued.

Chen Kang's face was already livid: "You haven't even gone to junior high school, why do you need textbooks?"

Those are high school textbooks. After the college entrance examination policy was restored, Su Qiao heard that he wanted to get into college and sent them to him, but he hadn't even read them yet. Finished, now she's going to take it away?

"You don't care what I want to do, even if I feed the dogs, I won't give it to you." After Su Qiao finished speaking, she glanced at him with disdain, "You don't want to default on the debt, do you?"

In the original work, the original owner is not only Chen Kang bought textbooks and shared his own rations with Chen Kang, just so that he could concentrate on his studies and get into college.

Later, Chen Kang did get admitted to college, but he didn't even say thank you, and just took Deng Shan away to live his own happy life.

For this kind of scumbag, Su Qiao not only ignored him, but also made him spit out everything.

Chen Kang was almost going crazy at this time. Thinking about when he had been insulted like this before, he immediately rushed back to the room and gave Su Qiao everything.

He said with a cold face: "Don't ever contact me again!"

Even if Su Qiao cried and begged him, he would not be soft-hearted!

"You're thinking too much." Su Qiao turned around and left.

When passing by a bench where male educated youths piled up their clothes, he suddenly stopped, reached out and took out the coat that belonged to Chen Kang, and carefully checked something on it.

When Chen Kang saw it, he thought she had regretted it and wanted to help him wash clothes to please him. He sneered and said, "Are you thinking..."

Before he could even finish his words, the next second he saw Su Qiao suddenly take out A pair of scissors, pointed at the sleeve of the coat and cut it.

There is a strong patch there. After Chen Kang's clothes were torn, the original owner stayed up for two nights and repaired his eyes.

At this time, Su Qiao took the scissors and completely removed the stitches and threads that the original owner had added. Then she put away the scissors and said with a smile: "I don't want to give a stitch to the scumbag." After

saying that, he nodded. Left without looking back.

——What

happened between Su Qiao and Chen Kang shocked the entire educated youth community, and everyone was particularly curious. However, the person involved, Su Qiao, kept herself locked in her room to draw design drawings, and waited until night when the weather was not so hot before putting on her clothes. Jacket walked towards the dam.

Nowadays, people work at sunrise and rest at sunset. At this time, except for the chirping of cicadas on the trees, the surroundings are very quiet.

Su Qiao looked at the starry sky, took a deep breath, and found a familiar feeling - although the times she lived in had changed, the starry sky above her head had not changed, and the motherland she loved had not changed either.

That's great.

"Host, you also have a gift package of 100 points. Where do you plan to add it?" the system said.

Before entering the world of fast travel, there would be gift packages given away. Su Qiao had been busy drawing drawings before, but it was only now that the system found the right opportunity to speak out.

"Is it added to intelligence?" The system thought to itself. Since the host wants to help the motherland build rockets, intelligence must be particularly important.

But unexpectedly, Su Qiao said: "No, add physical strength."

"Why?" The system was stunned.

Su Qiao raised her head and looked at the vast starry sky above her head and the bright crescent moon. After a long time, she said: "Because I have a dream that I want to realize more."

Su Qiao has not told anyone. In fact, she is more of an aerospace engineer than an aerospace engineer. What I want to be is an astronaut.

They are astronauts who can fly into space on behalf of the motherland, land on the moon, and plant the flag of the motherland on that silent soil.

But in her previous life, she had no hope due to poor health.

Now that she has a chance to try in this life, there is no reason not to give it a try. Even if there is only a small hope now, Su Qiao's heartbeat jumped with excitement.

"Then host, don't forget our mission." The system said.

Before slapping Chen Kang in the face, Su Qiao promised him that he would find someone more suitable to be the protagonist.

This was also the first time for the system to be the system, and Su Qiao confusedly induced him to go there. In addition, Chen Kang was too much and had no potential to be a male protagonist at all, so he didn't realize that the focus of the mission had long been distorted. .

"Don't worry!" As soon as Su Qiao finished speaking, she suddenly noticed the sound of footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw that it was another educated youth who lived in the same dormitory as the original owner.

"Zhao Yue? Why are you here?"

Zhao Yue didn't expect to be discovered by Su Qiao so quickly, and said unnaturally: "I just came out for a walk, can't I?"

Su Qiao stared at her, She smiled and said, "I didn't say it couldn't be done."

At this time, she also thought of who Zhao Yue was.

Although the original owner had few friends due to her cowardly and gloomy personality, there were still people who were sincere to her, such as Zhao Yue.

Zhao Yue is kind-hearted and takes more care of the original owner because she and her sister were born on the same day.

When the original owner was obsessed with Chen Kang, she tried to persuade him several times, but not only did the original owner not listen, she also felt that Zhao Yue was trying to sow discord. The two had a big fight and never spoke again.

But Zhao Yue would still secretly care about her. When Su Qiao made a bet with Chen Juan today, it was Zhao Yue who asked her not to agree.

Su Qiao knew that Zhao Yue was following her now because he was worried about her, and she was holding back because the two of them had quarreled before, and Zhao Yue was a little embarrassed.

Su Qiao didn't bother her and just walked on her own. After ten minutes, Zhao Yue couldn't bear it any longer. She said, "Is what you said in the yard today true?"

she pointed out. The most important thing was that Su Qiao wanted to cut off contact with Chen Kang. When he saw that scene in the yard today, Zhao Yue was extremely happy, but he was also afraid that Su Qiao would regret it and stick to Chen Kang again soon.

Su Qiao nodded: "It's true. I've thought about it clearly. Even if I'm blind, I can't look down on a scumbag like Chen Kang!" "

Yes, he is just using you! Qiaoqiao, think about it clearly. It's good. The further away we are from him, the better!" Seeing Su Qiao's serious face, Zhao Yue finally breathed a sigh of relief and was extremely happy.

After finishing speaking, he suddenly reacted: "Then what are you doing here at this time?"

Su Qiao: "Building a dam."

"You really want to build a dam!" Zhao Yue said in surprise. Like everyone else, she thought Su What Qiao said at noon today was just an excuse.

"Yes, I not only want to cultivate, but I must cultivate well." Su Qiao said.

Zhao Yue: "Then why don't you wait until tomorrow? It's so late now, do you need to be in such a hurry?"

She also felt that it was too late and it was unsafe, so she followed secretly.

"Do you still remember what we said before we went to the countryside? We are here for the needs of the motherland and the people!" Su Qiao said, "The flood season is coming soon. What the villagers need most now is the dam. We are a day early If it is repaired, they will be able to feel at ease one day earlier."

After hearing this, Zhao Yue fell into deep thought.

Unlike Su Qiao, she was not kicked out by her family, but voluntarily signed up to go to the countryside.

Initially, Zhao Yue hoped that she could become a useful person who could contribute to society and spread her sweat on the great rivers and mountains of the motherland.

But after coming to the countryside, she found that everything was different from what she had imagined. All kinds of farm work had flattened her ambitions, and her fighting spirit began to be replaced by complaints. She even wanted to write a letter home to ask her father to Mom found connections to take her back.

But at this moment, Su Qiao's words made her feel her chest swelling and her heart beating loudly, as if she had found the passion she had when she first went to the countryside.

She nodded vigorously: "Okay! I'll help you!"

Regardless of whether Su Qiao can really repair the dam, she still wants to do her part!

"Okay." Su Qiao smiled and replied softly.

For many years to come, Zhao Yue could think of this scene and the man who smiled and led him to find his ideal life.

Although she would never see Su Qiao again at that time, her words were like a beacon, always lighting the way for Zhao Yue. She said - the

most important thing you should do is to fight for the needs of the people.

——The

mountain village is not only quiet at night, but also very dark. Although Su Qiao lit a fire on the shore, it was still dark on the dam side. Fortunately, Su Qiao borrowed a flashlight from the team leader before coming, otherwise she would not be able to see anything. clear.

"Qiaoqiao, what can I do?" Zhao Yue asked.

"Please turn on the light for me." Su Qiao wanted to draw some structures inside the dam so that she could conduct technical inspections.

This dam is indeed not simple.

Because Zhangshan Village has a special geographical location and is located downstream of the river, there will be floods during the flood season. But at the same time, there are fish schools here, and it is definitely not possible to completely cut off the river surface. The engineers who first came to build it spent a lot of effort to come up with a plan to solve these problems.

This also makes the structure inside more complex than ordinary dams, and Su Qiao needs to come and take a look to fully grasp it.

By the light of the flashlight, after Su Qiao saw the internal structure clearly, she directly remembered it in her mind. Then she lowered her head, held the pencil, and quickly drew on the paper without noticing Zhao Yue behind her. What a shock.

If Zhao Yue was still doubting Su Qiao a minute ago, then now she was so surprised that her hands were shaking.

She had never seen someone so talented. She could draw the structure of the dam completely and accurately in less than a minute just by looking at the actual object.

Oh my God! Su Qiao's memory is too strong. Are her eyes cameras? How could she draw so accurately? Why is Su Qiao so good!

So, when Su Qiao stopped writing, she turned around and saw Zhao Yue, who had a dull look on his face.

"Qiaoqiao, you are so awesome! How can you be so awesome!" After sighing, Zhao Yue said again, "I didn't believe you just now. I was really stupid!"

Zhao Yue was just She felt that Chen Kang's character was not good, but now she deeply believed that Chen Kang was not worthy of Su Qiao. No, in Zhao Yue's heart, no one could be worthy of such an outstanding Su Qiao!

Su Qiao couldn't laugh or cry at what she said, so she could only tell her not to be too excited, otherwise she wouldn't be able to sleep and would be late for work tomorrow.

Zhao Yue nodded quickly, went back, changed some clothes and went to bed.

Su Qiao continued to study her design drawings. After returning from the dam, she had some other ideas in her mind and she had to seize the time to draw them.

Su Qiao forgot the time when she got busy, and closed her eyes to sleep at dawn. She was woken up by a voice at noon:

"I told you that Su Qiao will never be able to produce the design drawings. She is still hiding in the room." Go to sleep!"