10

Chapter 10

The county magistrate and the brigade captain left after discussing the specific matters. After all, this was the first solar street light test site, and there were still many things that needed to be prepared.

After the county magistrate left, the villagers not only did not leave, but became quieter. They were particularly curious and asked Su Qiao about the solar street lights.

Su Qiao knew that no one could understand it even if it was complicated, so she simply said it. After all, no matter what technology it is, if you want to develop it, the best way is to get the support of the masses. Now that the villagers have accepted the street lights, in the future Only then will we take better care of you.

After everyone listened, they smiled and said: "Su Zhiqing is still capable. He can meet the factory director even

if he wants to." Su Qiao shook her head: "It was Chen Juan who helped. If it weren't for her, the speed wouldn't be so fast."

She had no intention of taking credit. Although Chen Juan was only forced to help because of the bet, at least she did not cause trouble temporarily and cause more trouble for Su Qiao.

The villagers did not expect that Chen Juan really helped, and were surprised: "Chen Zhiqing is very powerful."

The captain also nodded: "He is not confused in the face of major events, Chen Zhiqing is also a good comrade!"

Chen Zhiqing on the side Juan was stunned when she heard it.

Although she is Deng Shan's good friend, she is very unlikeable compared to the popular Deng Shan. Chen Juan always thought that it was because she was not good-looking, so everyone looked down on her and became even more sharp and mean. The rift with everyone is getting deeper and deeper.

After the affair between Chen Kang and Deng Shan was exposed, although Chen Juan was not punished, as Chen Kang's sister, she still suffered from the looks of many people. Everyone was on guard against her, fearing that she would do something bad.

This was the first time that everyone praised her so much.

"I, I didn't do anything because Su Qiao was so good..."

Chen Juan's face turned red and she stammered, looking at Su Qiao with some embarrassment.

She didn't expect that Su Qiao would help her, especially when she had targeted her so much before. For a moment, gratitude and shame filled Chen Juan's chest.

When the crowd finally dispersed, Su Qiao was about to go back to the dormitory with Zhao Yue when a figure suddenly appeared, it was Chen Juan.

Zhao Yue was startled and thought she was looking for trouble. Just as he was about to drive her away, he heard Chen Juan shouting: "Su Qiao, thank you. And, I'm sorry!"

Chen Juan's face turned red. , very sorry.

She had never taken the initiative to show humility to others, and this was the first time. She knew that Su Qiao had helped her too much, and such two weak words would definitely not be enough.

She said seriously: "If you need me in the future, just ask and I will try my best to do it!"

Su Qiao looked at her firm eyes and did not refuse: "Okay."

She said with some emotion.

In the book, Chen Juan is a completely tragic character. Her life is used by Deng Shan and Chen Kang. The reason why she is hated by the villagers is because no matter what bad things happen, Deng Shan lets her do it, so as to set off It shows Deng Shan's kindness and purity.

In the book, she is like duckweed, never having her own thoughts, but that has changed now.

She began to study seriously and became friendly to others, and her destiny had already changed unconsciously.

Su Qiao smiled and said to the system: "Look, is this more meaningful than simple love?"

The system did not answer, but was thoughtful.

——Time

passes very quickly, because the college entrance examination is coming soon, and the educated youth study more intensively. Even if they are exhausted after work, they will still hold the books seriously and read them.

But because summer has passed, the days are getting shorter and shorter, and they have to light kerosene lamps to read every night. The educated youth feel that their eyes are very uncomfortable, and they are looking forward to when Su Qiao's solar street lights can be made.

"It will take about two days." Su Qiao said, as long as the solar power panels and street lights are combined, it can be officially put into use.

These days, Su Qiao did not go to the county frequently. Instead, she stayed in the village and read books carefully with everyone to prepare for the college entrance examination.

She waited until the next day, at the time she and Zhou Yunjiang had agreed upon, and then rode her bicycle there. As soon as she arrived at the factory, she suddenly saw a blond foreigner standing at the door.

Foreigners are not common these days. Many people around were curious to inquire, and this man also looked arrogant. When he saw Su Qiao walking towards him, he said in particularly bad Chinese: "You Is it Su Qiao?"

"I am."

"I'm John. I'm here specifically to buy your battery patent. You can give me a price." John said condescendingly.

However, Su Qiao ignored him and only looked at Zhou Yunjiang aside: "What patent?"

Zhou Yunjiang's face didn't look good as he explained.

John is a foreign reporter who happened to come to their county recently. When he heard about the battery panels with new power, he didn't believe it at first. He felt that it was impossible for China to develop better battery panels than their country, especially Still using backward amorphous silicon technology.

His arrogant appearance made the factory director extremely angry. He directly asked people to do experiments and waited for the results to come out and slap him in the face.

Unexpectedly, John's face was thicker than the city wall. After seeing the real data, he immediately changed his mind and said that he wanted to acquire this technology and offered a shockingly low price.

The factory director refused outright.

John raised his nose and said: "Don't be ignorant of praise. This technology is only temporarily advanced and will be developed by others soon. If you don't sell it to me now, it won't be worth a penny by then." I

didn't mention the factory director this time. Zhou Yunjiang, who was even more angry at the side, couldn't bear it anymore and shouted angrily: "I won't sell it to you even if I lose it!"

John said frivolously: "As far as I know , the real developer of this technology should be a girl named Su Qiao, right? It doesn't mean anything if you don't sell it, maybe she will sell it?" The

director of the factory was very anxious, they would indeed do it because of the development of the motherland. She refused John's conditions, but Su Qiao was not sure. She was still so young, what if she couldn't withstand the temptation?

"Tell me, should we ventilate Su Qiao's breath first and tell her to hold it back?"

But Zhou Yunjiang was not worried at all. He even comforted: "Just wait, Su Qiao will definitely not let us Disappointed."

Zhou Yunjiang has read countless people, and he can confirm that Su Qiao's patriotism is no less than any of them!

Sure enough, after hearing the conditions for John to buy the patent, Su Qiaolian asked if he wanted to know the price. He shook his head: "No need."

John was stunned: "Don't you want to know how much I will give you?"

"Oh, How much?"

John thought Su Qiao was shaken, and raised his chin and said: "One thousand dollars."

"Haha." Su Qiao laughed directly. With such a small amount of money, do you think you are giving away a dog?

She looked at John with a smile, but her eyes were extremely cold: "Then do you know how much benefit this technology can bring to a city, or even a country?"

Of course John knew, otherwise he wouldn't know about it. After hearing the news, I took the train overnight and rushed over. He knew that as long as he brought this technology back, there would be domestic competition, and he would be able to make a lot of money.

But he was unwilling to take out so much money, not because he didn't have it, but because he didn't want to at all. In John's mind, the Chinese people were not worth the money he had to spend.

He narrowed his eyes: "You don't understand at all. I am from the Xieli Research Institute. As long as you hook up with me, you will have a bright future!"

Su Qiao asked in return: "Is your research institute great?"

"Of course! Our research institute is one of the best in the country..."

Su Qiao interrupted him directly: "Then you are so powerful, why don't you develop your own research instead of coming over to buy my patent?" "

You!" John's face turned red with anger.

Su Qiao still looked calm and her voice was clear. She picked up the newly developed battery board and said, "Don't you understand? This is not just a battery board, it is a signal, representing our country, China. Will surpass your signal!"

The only difference between China and them is time. As long as there is enough time, this giant dragon hovering in the east will definitely soar into the sky and reach a height that no one can reach!

Later generations of China did prove this with facts.

The impactful words made all the onlookers stunned, and then there was an extremely excited cheer.

Although most people don't understand the power of that small board, they can feel the incomparable confidence and pride from Su Qiao's words!

John's face turned blue and white, and in the end he could only gnash his teeth and curse.

He originally thought that no one could hear him here, but he didn't expect that the next second, Su Qiao replied in extremely standard foreign language: "If this is your quality, then I have to admire your country's education." "

You actually Do you understand?" John looked surprised. Why, isn't it said that Chinese people in small cities are ignorant and know nothing but farming? "I don't believe that you can selflessly contribute this technology!"

Su Qiao has never thought about making money from these technologies. The reason why she can invent these is just because she comes from the future and is lucky enough to be able to work in her motherland. Under the cultivation of students, they will be exposed to more advanced knowledge.

So what she can do, and the only thing she is willing to do, is to use this knowledge to contribute to the motherland, and contribute her share to the development of the motherland in the fields she can do.

Only in this way can we live up to the cultivation of the motherland.

But John's words reminded Su Qiao at this time, and she said firmly: "I really don't plan to charge any fees for using solar cells, but that is only limited to my motherland. For you, I will pay less than this amount." I won't agree."

Su Qiao compared a number with her hands. John thought she was crazy: "You are asking for an exorbitant price!" "

Oh, no, we also need to see what the attitude of your country is. If the attitude is not good, I will refuse. "

You! Just dream!" John said angrily.

Su Qiao looked at him with a smile, her eyes full of pity for the mentally retarded: "At least I still have such a high IQ to dream, but do you deserve someone like you who can't even develop amorphous silicon?"

John : "..."

John was speechless. He turned around and wanted to leave, but was stopped the next second: "Wait a minute, you must apologize for the dirty words you just said!"

Everyone at the scene shouted. It was a testimony. It was impossible for John to even think about his apology. Otherwise, with Su Qiao's attitude, everyone would know about it.

The most important thing for a foreign reporter is to maintain friendly international relations. If this matter spreads, John will not even be able to keep his job.

John was almost mad to death, but he had no choice but to grit his teeth and bow, loudly saying in front of everyone: "I was wrong!"

-

After returning to the laboratory, Zhou Yunjiang laughed loudly: "It's so cool. ! It was so exciting just now! Su Qiao, I didn't expect you to speak foreign languages ​​so well!"

The factory director was a little worried: "Xiao Su, are you really going to donate amorphous silicon technology for free? This will It will cost you a lot of money."

Su Qiao shook her head firmly: "From the beginning, I never thought about making money."

She thought for a while and asked: "If you two have other decisions, I You can pay for it..."

After all, this is not the result of her own labor, and she cannot make the decision alone. If the factory director and Zhou Yunjiang want to sell the patent, Su Qiao can also pay for it herself.

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Zhou Yunjiang: "What are you talking about? We two old men are not old-hearted. When it comes to patriotism, we are not inferior to you!"

Su Qiao quickly smiled and apologized: "Okay, it was me who was rude. After

today's incident, everyone's hearts seemed to have been roasted by fire, full of enthusiasm, and they threw themselves into the experiment with great excitement.

It was also because of today's astonishing speed that before long, the light bulb in Su Qiao's hand lit up brightly as the power switch fell down.

Zhou Yunjiang couldn't restrain his excitement: "It's done! Su Qiao!"

Su Qiao also raised the corners of her mouth: "Well, it's done!"

The whole laboratory shouted.

When the news reached the county magistrate, he was so excited that he immediately sent an engineering team to install all the street lights in the shortest possible time.

Su Qiao had already marked the suitable places for building street lights in Zhangshan Village. In addition, amorphous silicon street lights did not need to bury poles or pull wires, which greatly reduced the amount of work. It only took three days for the entire project to be completed. .

Because it was the first pilot area, the county magistrate directly set up the completion ceremony in the auditorium. At the same time, a personal commendation ceremony for Su Qiao was also held.

After hearing the news, the educated youths at the Educated Youth Point were extremely happy, especially Zhao Yue, who directly pulled Su Qiao out of the book and made sure to dress her up.

Su Qiao was a little uncomfortable: "Is it necessary?"

"Of course! You are the pride of our educated youth in Zhangshan Village!" Zhao Yue was particularly strong this time and directly stuffed her with new clothes that she and other educated youths had collected money to buy.

"Su Qiao, you are so good-looking, you must dress up well to make everyone's eyes shine!" "

That's right, we all chose it together. You will definitely feel more energetic when you wear it!"

At the same time, there was a lively crowd at the Educated Youth Point. At that time, a letter was urgently sent to the home of a family named Su in a compound in a neighboring city.