Chapter 8

The captain only called the villagers to visit the dam. The educated youths at the educated youth spot were all resting and didn't know anything yet. So when Deng Shan was called over, she didn't know what happened.

"It seems that there is something wrong with the dam." Someone said.

dam?

Deng Shan was excited. Could it be that it was Chen Kang who made Su Qiao unable to repair the dam?

Suddenly, Deng Shan was extremely excited and walked quickly towards the grain drying field, just to see Su Qiao's unlucky appearance.

But what surprised her was that as soon as she stepped into the grain-drying field, suddenly, a cabbage leaf was thrown at her, "You are such a heartless guy, you actually want to destroy the dam, you are so vicious!"

Deng Shan was stunned, what do you mean? Why does she want to destroy the dam?

Pulling off the cabbage leaves on her head, Deng Shan saw Chen Kang in the crowd with a pale face in the next second. At this time, she finally understood what happened.

"No, I didn't do it, it was Chen Kang who framed me!" She started to defend herself.

Su Qiao interrupted her directly: "We haven't said anything yet, how do you know it was Chen Kang who framed you?"

Zhao Yue said angrily: "This is called three hundred taels of silver in this place."

"Yes, it's because before Chen Kang I just said this because he told me his plan." Deng Shan regained some sense and then pretended to say: "Chen Kang, I told you a long time ago that your kind of thinking is not acceptable. You are too confused. Yes!"

Chen Kang sneered. When he begged him, he called him Brother Kang, but now to clear the relationship, he calls him Chen Kang?

Seeing that Deng Shan was so heartless, he didn't care about anything else and just told everything about it.

At this time, he also understood that he was being used by Deng Shan. Now that he had been destroyed, she couldn't even think about it. Even if he died, he would still take a piece of Deng Shan's body!

Deng Shan shook her head in panic: "No, Chen Kang is talking nonsense! It's Su Qiao. It must have been Su Qiao who instigated him to do this. He just wanted to wrongly accuse me!" "

I destroyed the dam I built just to wrongly accuse you. ? What qualifications do you have to deserve my framing?" Su Qiao said coldly.

This sentence was extremely insulting. Deng Shan already hated Su Qiao in her heart, but she could only hold back: "Because you saw that I also drew the drawings, and you were afraid that I would take away your qualification to build the dam!"

thought of it! At this, Deng Shanlihua said with rain: "Folks, I can draw blueprints, and I can also contribute to the village. Can you help me? I really just want everyone to live a good life."

Everyone is like He sympathized with the weak, and Deng Shan's drawings really shocked everyone. Some people became a little soft-hearted and began to help persuade.

The next second, she heard Su Qiao ask: "Are you sure you drew this drawing?"

Deng Shan almost thought that her secret had been discovered, but she quickly realized: "I drew it.

" You're talking nonsense! You clearly defrauded me of this blueprint!" A figure suddenly rushed out. The villagers took a look and saw, isn't this Yu Ming from the deputy captain's family?

"Yu Ming, what's going on?" the captain asked.

Yu Ming has always been interested in machinery. He came home from school last week and heard about Su Qiao's dam construction. He also wanted to try it. He went back to school and discussed it with his teacher for a few days, and finally drew a picture.

One day, Deng Shan suddenly came over and started crying when they met. She said that because Su Qiao can build dams, everyone now thinks she is useless and looks down upon her, and she doesn't want to live anymore.

Yu Ming had always had a crush on Deng Shan. After hearing these words, he felt so distressed that he gave her his drawings directly.

Yu Ming originally wanted to use this drawing to make Deng Shan happy and confident, but he didn't expect that she would be so vicious and want to destroy the dam directly. Doesn't she know that the dam is related to the lives of the people in the village?

Yu Ming's good impression of Deng Shan was completely shattered, and he told everything angrily.

At this moment, the villagers who had shown pity to Deng Shan before now felt that she was vicious and cruel. Especially Yu Ming's mother, who even scolded her for being shameless, grabbed a lot of rotten vegetable leaves and went to Throw it in her face.

Deng Shan's teeth were almost broken. She had never been so humiliated in her life, but what made her even more sad and angry was that after this incident, her life would definitely be ruined and there would be no hope anymore.

The captain showed no mercy to Deng Shan and Chen Kang. He directly ordered them to be kicked out of the educated youth camp. He also gave them the most painful and tiring work in the village. If they had any thoughts of being lazy, they would be thrown directly to them. Go to the police station.

Chen Kang and Deng Shan looked ashen, but they had no ability to resist. They could only pack up their things and left with dejected faces, like mice crossing the street.

The villagers were still a little worried, fearing that the dam would really be damaged by Chen Kang. Su Qiao smiled and said, "Then let's go and have a look."

Everyone stood on the shore with flashlights nervously. It's been a long time and there's still no response, so I thought it was really broken.

At this moment, a sound suddenly came, as if something heavy was slowly falling. Looking up, I saw the dam gate that had been unable to move before, slowly closing like a sober giant beast. together.

The flowing water seemed to be blocked by something, and it immediately stopped flowing.

"Okay! It's really good!"

"Great, now we don't have to worry about flooding anymore." "

Su Zhiqing, you are really amazing. You really fixed it when you said it would be fixed."

Unexpectedly, everyone actually did it. It was repaired, and some people were so excited that they couldn't help but cry when they thought about how frightened they had been for so many days.

The captain's heart finally fell to the ground: "Okay, okay."

As long as the dam is repaired, there is no need to worry about flooding and killing people.

But the surprise was yet to come. Su Qiao said with a smile: "I want to tell everyone that if you come to guard the dam in the future, you no longer have to worry about danger!"

"Su Zhiqing, why is this?"

Su Qiao said: "Because , I want to install street lights in our village!"

"What are street lights?" The villagers were confused.

"I know!" Zhao Yue quickly raised his hand and explained it to everyone.

Just as Su Qiao had expected, everyone was worried when they heard about the need for electricity: "Su Zhiqing, the electricity bill is too expensive, we have no money."

Su Qiao didn't push it aside and directly talked about the use of solar energy to generate electricity. He said, "In this way, not only will our village have street lights, but we will also not have to pay any electricity bills. From now on, everyone will not have to be afraid whether it is catching loaches or looking at the dam."

The villagers were shocked. They did not expect that there would be other things in the world. Such a good thing is that in addition to drying millet, sunlight can also generate electricity.

"Su Zhiqing, you are like a living Bodhisattva. You can not only build dams but also make batteries!" "

Su Zhiqing, why are you so smart? You are so smart!"

Someone else asked: "Su Zhiqing, can I Let our dog egg be raised by your side for two days, so that he can become a little smarter."

Su Qiao smiled and said: "I am not a living Bodhisattva, I am an ordinary person like everyone else, I just read more books. You just need to Study more, take the college entrance examination and go to university in the future, and you can become very good."

Although the country has resumed the college entrance examination, in the minds of many people, especially rural people, studying is useless, and they always feel that if they have this time, they might as well farm I can earn more work points.

Therefore, the popularity of education in rural areas is very low.

But at this time, Su Qiao's words planted a seed in their hearts. For the first time, I let them know that reading is really useful. Just look at Su Zhiqing and you will know that he is so powerful just because he reads a lot.

No, they have to let their children study and learn from Su Zhiqing!

Not only the villagers, but also many educated youths who had not planned to take the college entrance examination were also shaken. They had long been extremely envious of Su Qiao. Because of her smart mind, not only did she not have to work, but she was also admired by everyone. How good it felt. ah!

They must also study hard, go to college, and become a respected person!

Su Qiao looked at the expressions on everyone's faces and smiled with satisfaction. This is good. The excellence of one person may not bring anything to the motherland, but the excellence of a group of people can definitely make the development of the motherland full of motivation.

So, starting from this day, no matter where you are, you can often see many people studying seriously.

Many people come to ask Su Qiao when they encounter a problem they don't understand. At first, they were afraid that Su Qiao would be impatient, but she explained patiently every time, and she explained it very well, and they all understood it after listening to it once!

Suddenly, Su Qiao's reputation spread even wider. Not only in the village, but also in the commune, many people knew that Su Qiao, the educated youth from Zhangshan Village, was extremely capable and great!

——Su

Qiao has spent less time in the county these days. After all, she has deduced the relevant data, and Zhou Yunjiang and others can just conduct experiments directly to verify it.

I took advantage of this time to study hard and found a suitable place for installing street lights in Zhangshan Village. It was not until the third day that I rode my bicycle to the county seat.

As soon as he got off the bus, he heard a cry: "Catch the thief! Catch the thief!"

At the same time, a black figure flashed past Su Qiao.

Su Qiao's instinct was faster than reason and she gave chase. Then she stretched out her leg and kicked the thief to the ground.

The thief was kicked so badly that he couldn't even pick up the things in his hand, let alone stand up and run away.

The people around were shocked. They didn't expect that a little girl who looked so delicate could have such great strength. This was so amazing!

Soon, the police came, took away the thief, and returned the stolen bag to the owner.

The owner was a man wearing glasses and with a strong literary aura. He took the bag tremblingly and anxiously wanted to confirm whether the things inside were missing, but because he was too panicked, the things fell all over the floor.

The onlookers thought that because he was so nervous, the bag must contain something good, but they didn't expect that it was just a pile of blank paper, and they immediately lost interest.

Su Qiao stayed and helped him pick up the paper. When he handed it over, he accidentally caught a glimpse of the content on it and was stunned. There was a bunch of formulas and data on the paper!

And Su Qiao could tell at a glance that these contents were all about liquid fuel and metal loads.

In this era where such a huge amount of liquid fuel could be used, Su Qiao could not think of any other possibility besides launching rockets.

Instantly, her eyes lit up.