13

Chapter 13

Everyone heard the news and went out, only to see a middle-aged woman with a haggard face and disheveled clothes walking in from the door.

The visitor was none other than Su's mother. Seeing her miserable appearance, Su Qiao smiled in her heart. Su's mother used to dress up very delicately, as if she were a noble lady. This was the first time she showed such an appearance to others. It seems that these days The blow to the family was not light.

"Comrade, if you have any questions, please wait until after the meeting." The county magistrate frowned.

"No, I must say it now! I want to expose Su Qiao's true face in front of everyone!" Su's mother wanted to destroy Su Qiao before she could get the honor.

She pointed at Su Qiao angrily and howled: "The progressive young man you call a good role model is a white-eyed wolf who doesn't care about the life and death of his family! Just because we sent her to the countryside, she tried every means to get back at us, you If you really don't want to stay in the country, just write back and say, why are you doing such unscrupulous things?"

Some onlookers immediately became angry. They hate those who are unwilling to go to the countryside and contribute to the country. Man, if Su Qiao really does this, then she has a consciousness problem!

Su Qiao sneered and said: "I have never said anything about not wanting to go to the countryside. Anyone can go to the Educated Youth Office to investigate. To say the least, even if there must be one child in the family who wants to go to the countryside, why does it have to be me?"

Mingming Su Jian is old enough and is still a boy. Why should the original owner be a girl?

"They all have jobs." Mother Su said harshly.

Su Qiao: "Have a job? It's true that Su Jian has a job, but don't forget that you took Su Wan's job from me. You deliberately drove me to the countryside in order to make a living for Su Wan." Position!"

Grab a job?

Everyone looked at Su's mother with disdain: "You are forcing others to work these days? I think you are the one who has a bad heart!" "

That's right, you keep saying that it is a national policy that people with jobs don't have to go to the countryside. This is also a policy It's stipulated!"

"Tiger poison can't eat its seeds. Are you still a human being if you treat your own child like this?"

Mother Su didn't expect that Su Qiao has become so eloquent now. She originally thought she was like Su Qiao. No matter what she said, she couldn't refute a person who couldn't be beaten with a stick. But in this situation...

she could only hold her neck and said harshly: "I'm your mother, why do you say that? You are all lying!" As

soon as Su's mother finished speaking, someone suddenly said "Hey": "Aren't you the Su family member who was in the newspaper two days ago?" "

What's going on? She was also in the newspaper. ?" someone asked.

The person who spoke first happened to be a reporter, specially invited by the county magistrate from a neighboring city to report on this incident. What a coincidence, she happened to be from Su Mu's city.

And because what happened to the Su family was so bizarre, a reporter published it in the newspaper at the time, and this reporter naturally saw it.

At this time, she took out the newspaper and read out all the reports about the Su family. Her voice was loud and clear, which not only made everyone in the auditorium hear it, but also made Su's mother dying of shame and anger.

After finishing reading, the reporter even said with disdain: "So you are the mother of the murderer, and that Su Wan was raised by you. It's so wrong that the upper body is crooked and the lower body is crooked. Now you still have the nerve to come and frame Comrade Su!" "

This Those who do this should call the police and arrest them. They slander progressive young people and get out of here!"

"I didn't! I didn't!" Su's mother was desperate. Why did things develop completely differently from what she thought? Why did these people Everyone helped Su Qiao, "The person who made the mistake is Su Qiao. I'm going to the police station to report her for buying drugs. She's going to cheat!"

Su's mother finally yelled out this sentence, but before she could start, After a while, the heavy auditorium door was opened again. This time, several policemen came in, as well as Deng Shan and Chen Kang who were being escorted by them.

When she saw Deng Shan, Mother Su was stunned and her face turned pale.

Su Qiao came behind her and said with a smile: "Are you surprised, why was the person who attacked you arrested?"

Su Qiao's smile at this time fell into the eyes of Mother Su, which was extremely terrifying and she felt extremely guilty: " I don't understand what you're talking about."

At this time, Deng Shan had already shouted desperately: "Su Qiao, is it you? Did you call the police?"

"It's me." Su Qiao admitted generously, " Why, you are allowed to frame me and not allow me to do anything?"

When she took out the answer sheet from under the pillow, she already understood that Deng Shan was most likely responsible for these things.

Chen Kang's family background was good, and his father worked in the Education Bureau. Deng Shan knew that if she didn't do something, she would be ruined in Zhangshan Village for the rest of her life, so she put all her hopes on the college entrance examination. As long as she could pass the exam University, then she is a master.

But Deng Shan is unwilling to spend time studying. In her opinion, it is so tiring to study hard, so why not find some simple way.

So she found Chen Kang and persuaded him that as long as his father could get the drug, they would be prosperous and maybe even get the top prize.

Chen Kang was moved and immediately wrote a letter back. Not long after, Chen's father really sent the answer, and the two of them were overjoyed.

But at this time, Deng Shan had a new idea. She deliberately asked Wang Ling a difficult question. Seeing that Wang Ling couldn't answer it, she deliberately said: "You can't do this. I can't ask this kind of question in a minute." Even if you get out, you will definitely not pass the college entrance examination!"

Wang Ling's mental quality was not strong at first, so she collapsed immediately, and several other female educated youths also sighed all day long. Then, Deng Shan accidentally leaked the secret, and stuffed the answer under Su Qiao's pillow.

In this way, people whose self-confidence has been shattered will definitely have no intention of studying. They will regard the sudden answer as a life-saving straw and memorize the answer directly.

But what she posted was the revised answer. She wanted everyone to fail the exam, including Su Qiao.

At that time, she would be able to be named on the gold list when their names fell into decline. And once the revelation comes, everyone will blame Su Qiao and it has nothing to do with her.

In addition, she sent a letter to Su's mother in the neighboring city in advance, telling her that the reason why the Su family was like this was all Su Qiao's doing, and she also asked Su's mother to go and destroy the place on the day of the county's commendation meeting. Su Qiao's true face was exposed.

This time, Su Qiao will definitely not be able to stand up.

Just when Deng Shan was feeling proud and complacent, the police suddenly rushed in: "Chen Kang and Deng Shan are suspected of cheating in the college entrance examination and are under arrest now." "

What?" Deng Shan was dumbfounded.

The policeman's cold voice was like a sword, cutting her dream into pieces.

In fact, since the college entrance examination was confirmed to be resumed, many people have fished in troubled waters, hoping to make a lot of money by selling fake answers. Naturally, Father Chen's answers were bought there. He is a small clerk in the Education Bureau. Not so capable.

The police have long taken measures to catch all these criminals. These days, the law is extremely strict, and buying and selling drugs is illegal. Therefore, after Su Qiao called the police, the police quickly searched for evidence and immediately after confirmation Arrest both Deng Shan and Deng Shan.

At this time, it was naturally Su's mother's turn to slander and slander.

Su's mother reacted, changed her harsh tone, and cried: "Qiaoqiao, I'm your mother! How could you treat me like this? Mom loves you!"

Su Qiao sneered: "This... Don't you feel hypocritical yourself?"

Moreover, she doesn't need Mother Su's love anymore.

When Su Wan was investigated for suspected murder, Su's mother had already been criticized and dealt with by the Public Security Bureau, and she was asked to go home and reflect. But now, not only did she fail to do so, but she also came out to slander others. This time, she was directly detained for half a month.

As for Deng Shan and Chen Kang, when they tried to destroy the dam before, the captain wanted to give them a chance to change their ways, so they did not call the police immediately. However, they did not expect that not only did they not realize their mistakes, but they also had delusions. Buy, sell and disseminate.

In addition to being sad and angry, he also told the story about the dam, which was a more serious matter that harmed people's public property.

Under the combined punishment of several crimes, Deng Shan was sent directly to the farm for rehabilitation, while Chen Kang was sentenced to two years in prison because the crime was more serious.

When the verdict was announced, Chen Kang went crazy. He looked at Deng Shan's back with extremely fierce eyes.

It's all Deng Shan's fault, it's all her fault!

The more Chen Kang thought about it, the angrier he became. He rushed over and fought with Deng Shan. Deng Shan howled in pain and yelled. In the end, the police rescued her.

A passerby passing by snorted coldly: "This is dog eating dog, and it's a hairy mouth."

-

After Su's mother and others were taken away, the auditorium returned to silence, but the eyes of everyone looking at Su Qiao became extremely enthusiastic. .

No one had ever known that Su Qiao's life experience would be like this. No wonder she was cowardly and timid in the past, it must be to better protect herself. But such a family did not destroy her, but made her even better.

Compared to her, everyone else here is much luckier, but they don't know how to cherish or struggle, and they waste a lot of time in vain.

After understanding this, everyone felt ashamed and enthusiastic. More importantly, they admired Su Qiao. Many people set Su Qiao as their role model for lifelong learning!

Therefore, when Su Qiao started speaking again, she found that the eyes in the audience were incredibly warm. Basically, every time she said a word, everyone applauded enthusiastically, and even the palms of her hands turned red. The effect of her speech was better than that of the county. Long speeches are even better.

This is not the most exaggerated thing. After the commendation meeting, a large number of people suddenly came over with pens and papers, asking for Su Qiao's signature.

Su Qiao was a little hesitant: "Isn't it necessary?"

The reporter was the one who was leading the charge. She was a little nervous this time because she was well-informed. She said loudly: "Comrade Su Qiao, you are a good son and daughter of the motherland. You are ours." You are an example for everyone to learn from. I want to hang your signature on my bedside to encourage me to learn from you and strive hard!" "

Yes, Comrade Su, I want to learn from you!"

"Yes, we all do. Want it!"

These people don't know that it is this unconscious behavior today that makes them still proud after decades.

Especially the reporter who was the first to talk to Su Qiao. She had long retired at that time, but she still showed a child-like smile when talking about the signature that had been hanging by the bed for decades.

Because in her heart, Su Qiao is not only a legend, a hero, but also a role model.

It was the person who gave her the confidence and motivation to fight throughout her life.

——When

leaving the auditorium, Zhou Yunjiang stopped Su Qiao: "Xiao Su, I'm going back to the capital."

He was originally a professor at Jinghua University. Now that the university has resumed normal enrollment, of course he has to prepare for the corresponding work. .

Su Qiao thought it was nothing, but Zhou Yunjiang was particularly reluctant to let go. These days together, he had completely regarded Su Qiao as his student. If he had such an outstanding student, he would not lose anything in his life!

But it doesn't matter. When the college entrance examination is over, he can recruit Su Qiao. By then, no matter who it is, they are not allowed to compete with him for students.

But now she couldn't say these words, she could only hint: "Xiao Su, we'll see you in the capital then."

Su Qiao nodded: "Well, see you

in the capital, Professor Zhou." The R&D center is in the capital, and she will definitely I want to see Zhou Yunjiang.

Zhou Yunjiang, who still didn't know Su Qiao's true thoughts, was very happy and looked forward to the college entrance examination ending soon!

After saying goodbye to Zhou Yunjiang, Su Qiao also got on the car back.

Wang Ling was silent along the way. It wasn't until she arrived at Zhangshan Village that she walked over and said seriously with red eyes: "Su Qiao, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked to you like this before." Only

today did she know that she was a member of the Chinese Communist Party. If Su Qiao hadn't fallen into Deng Shan's plan, she would have been destroyed.

Several other educated youths were also a little embarrassed. Although they did not speak out directly like Wang Ling, they complained a lot behind their backs. They felt that Su Qiao was rigid and nosy.

But then they realized that Su Qiao was the one who really did good for them and helped them.

"It's okay. It's normal to be nervous before an exam." Su Qiao waved her hands and said, "Although our review time is very short, the same goes for everyone else. We are all standing on the same starting line. As long as you work hard, you will be sure. There will be gains!"

Whether it is now or in the future, the college entrance examination can be regarded as the most fair competition in life. How much you return to it, it will return to you in the same way.

"Yeah! We understand!"

Deng Shan's incident made them understand that getting something for nothing will not bring good results. Instead of worrying and wasting time, it is better to calm down and study.

Su Qiao looked at the people with fighting spirit and said with a smile: "Although I don't know what is tested in the college entrance examination, I drew some content that may be tested based on the key points in the book. If you have time, you can repeat it. "

Qiaoqiao! You are so kind!" Zhao Yue was so moved that she almost cried.

Not only her, but other educated youths were also very grateful. They did not say too many words of thanks, but put their gratitude into practice and carefully copied and recited the test points drawn by Su Qiao.

Su Qiao has helped them so much, even if it is to keep their conscience clear, they must study hard and not waste Su Qiao's efforts!

For a time, the learning atmosphere in Zhangshan Village became more intense. Not only the educated youth, but also Yu Ming and others who studied in the commune also participated in the intense review.

The captain knew everyone's hard work and deliberately reduced the workload for everyone so that everyone could review with peace of mind.

At this time, the solar street lights developed by Su Qiao played a big role. Not only did everyone no longer need to light kerosene lamps to drain their eyes, but they could also stand alone under the same street light, with a certain distance between them, whether doing questions or endorsements. , will not disturb other people.

Su Qiao's life has also returned to the simple three-point-one-line routine. Apart from running every morning to exercise, the rest of her time is spent on studying.

The system looked a little distressed: "Host, you can actually rest more."

"Life is very good now." Su Qiao didn't feel tired at all. On the contrary, she liked this kind of situation where everyone worked hard and headed towards The feeling of ideal progress.

On this day, Su Qiao ran to the back mountain according to the old route, but after finishing her run today, she did not leave immediately. Instead, she stood on the top of the mountain and looked quietly ahead.

I saw the village shrouded in darkness, the dam standing by the river, and the educated youth spots still sleeping peacefully.

Su Qiao stood for a long time, until the sweat on her face was blown dry by the breeze. Behind her, the captain's voice came from the loudspeaker: "Today is the day for everyone's college entrance examination. In an hour, comrades will meet at the entrance of the village! "

Su Qiao then jumped down from the stone and walked down the mountain step by step.

The college entrance examination is finally here.