Chapter 9

It was also at this time that Su Qiao suddenly thought of something that happened in the original text.

In fact, the failure of that rocket launch was not without reason. In addition to the immature technology, the most important thing was that during the early preparations, the program of the main computer was suddenly tampered with by agents sent by the enemy.

Although it was discovered quickly and the core data was not leaked, the security of the computer was inevitably threatened.

Large projects like rocket launches basically rely on large-scale computers for calculations. Now that computers are no longer available, we can only find other ways to find alternatives and manually calculate the remaining data.

But how can a human's computing power be compared to a computer? Even after many calculations, small errors will inevitably occur. This is absolutely intolerable. After all, even a decimal point error may cause the rocket to fail to launch. .

The institute had no choice but to collect useful small computers from various places.

The owner in front of Su Qiao, Yang Ru, is a researcher.

He got the news that there happened to be a working computer in the county here. Because the time was too urgent, he hurried over by train to check whether there were errors in the batch of data in his hand.

Unexpectedly, because he was too cautious about the data in the bag, he was targeted by a thief. Although it was just a pile of useless white paper in the eyes of others, it was extremely important to him.

Yang Ru was very grateful to Su Qiao. When he was about to say thank you, he heard the powerful and scary girl in front of him suddenly said: "There is a mistake here."

Huh?

Yang Ru was stunned and looked in the direction of her finger, only to find that Su Qiao was talking about the data he brought.

It was about the calculation of the liquid fuel ratio. Yang Ru didn't expect that Su Qiao could see this. He was extremely shocked and patiently calculated it again, and found that there was indeed an error!

This time, he was stunned: "How did you find out?"

You know, Su Qiao only spent a few seconds looking at these data, but she discovered the problem so quickly? Is this still the human brain?

Su Qiao smiled: "It's calculated."

It's a bit strange indeed. She has been very sensitive to numbers since she was a child. Although after graduating from university, she chose a job that is more applicable to engineering such as aerospace research and development, but her favorite It was pure numbers, especially those dense and dizzying numbers. Su Qiao only needed to glance at them to find the problem.

A strange idea suddenly came to Yang Ru's heart, and he asked: "Comrade, are you willing to do me a favor?"

Yang Ru wanted to ask Su Qiao to help him check the data, but after the last incident, anyone who came into contact with it Anyone with information on rocket research and development must go through extremely strict political review.

The political review time is definitely not enough now, but it might not be impossible if some of the information in the documents can be hidden and only Su Qiao can calculate the data.

As the leader of the scientific research team, Yang Ru still had this authority, but he was quite embarrassed when he asked. After all, the confidentiality of this matter was too high. Even if he wanted to thank Su Qiao in his heart, he could only wait until he returned. The notification organization will decide.

In other words, he seemed to be asking Su Qiaobai to do something.

But Yang Ru didn't expect Su Qiao to immediately nod and agree: "Okay."

He was slightly stunned: "Don't you have to think about it again? I may...I can't thank you for anything."

"No, let's get started quickly." Su Qiao could guess the reason for Yang Ru's hesitation, but for her, serving the motherland was never about rewards or honors. As long as she could contribute her part, she would do it well no matter what simple and tedious work it was.

Just like countless patriotic predecessors, they remain anonymous just for the belief in their hearts. Compared to them, Su Qiao can't do much, but wherever she can contribute, she will definitely do it.

"Okay!" Yang Ru didn't hesitate and took Su Qiao directly to the county government.

After the county heard that they needed to borrow computers, they were very supportive and transferred the equipment. They also specially prepared an office for Yang Ru. The two of them had a chair each and began to calculate in earnest.

Yang Ru covered up all the key information, leaving Su Qiao with rows of complicated calculation data. However, Su Qiao's speed was still unaffected, and she calculated quickly, even faster than Yang Ru who used a computer. be quick.

When Yang Ru took time to rest, the more he looked at it, the more shocked he became. Apart from that, he was also more relieved and grateful.

It was precisely because of Su Qiao's help that the data that originally took three days to complete had been calculated by nightfall.

In the evening, the county magistrate came over. He came specially to take Yang Ru to the cafeteria for dinner.

Aerospace development is a matter for the entire country, so when they learned that Yang Ru was coming, the entire county attached great importance to it and made sure to make the talents of the motherland feel at home.

But the county magistrate was shocked as soon as he came over. He found that there was a little girl accompanying Yang Ru. The more he looked, the more he realized that Su Qiao was vaguely dominant between the two.

The county magistrate was confused, could this be a genius?

When the two stopped, he was about to take Yang Ru to dinner when he heard that he wanted to take the train tonight and leave overnight.

The county magistrate was stunned: "Isn't it going to take three days?"

"No need." Yang Ru said with a smile, "Thanks

to Comrade Su, it's completely done now." He now admired Su Qiao extremely and planned to go back We must report to the organization and recruit such outstanding talents back!

"Is this done?" The county magistrate was stunned. It turns out that this little comrade is really that powerful!

"Please help me take Comrade Su back to Zhangshan Village." Yang Ru said, it is too late now. It is not safe for the lesbian to ride a bicycle alone. The county magistrate's car can come in handy.

What? It turns out that such an outstanding lesbian is from their county!

The county magistrate was even more shocked.

Su Qiao said: "Hello, I am an educated youth from Zhangshan Village. My name is Su Qiao."

"Okay!" The county magistrate nodded repeatedly and asked the driver to drive quickly. He first sent Yang Ru to the train station. When Su Qiao returned, But she asked: "County Magistrate, can you go to the electronics factory first?"

She promised Zhou Yunjiang that he would go there today. Although there was no time now, she still wanted to say something.

"Why are you going to the electronics factory...Wait a minute, you said your name is Su Qiao?"

The county magistrate suddenly remembered that he had heard this name mentioned by the factory director yesterday!

"You are the educated youth who improved the solar power panels!" the county magistrate said excitedly.

No, it's not just the power generation panels. The team leader of Zhangshan Village came to declare it a few days ago and said that she had repaired all the dams!

This Su Zhiqing is also very capable. There is such a genius in their county, great! That's great!

The county magistrate was so happy that his face glowed red, and he decided to hold a commendation meeting to praise Su Qiao. She is such an outstanding person, and her hard-working spirit of being willing to do things for the country and the people must be carried forward!

——In

Zhangshan Village, Zhao Yue was already waiting anxiously at the entrance of the village because Su Qiao had not returned yet.

Many nearby villagers who came out to enjoy the cool air were also very anxious: "Did Su Zhiqing go to the guest house to stay?"

"No way, the captain didn't issue a letter of introduction."

These days, the management is strict, and there is no letter of introduction to the guest house. Not allowed to stay.

"Then tell me, why hasn't Su Zhiqing come back yet?"

Everyone became more and more anxious as they waited, but in the corner, one person smiled with satisfaction.

This is the ragged and embarrassed Deng Shan. Now she has long lost her former glory. The complicated labor has made her exhausted, and she feels that her whole body is filled with a disgusting smell of sweat.

Forgetting the physical torture, when people in the village saw her, they acted as if they had seen a ghost, yelling curses, and some even spat at her back.

This attitude made Deng Shan miserable, and made her hate Su Qiao even more. At this time, she only hoped that Su Qiao would be bitten to death by a wild wolf in the mountains and never come back!

But just as the thought emerged, suddenly, a light flashed over and a black car stopped at the entrance of the village.

Cars are rare these days, and everyone looked over curiously, wanting to see what big shot was coming.

The next second, Su Qiao got out of the car.

"Su Zhiqing! Why did you come back in a car?"

As soon as he finished speaking, another person also walked down. At this time, the crowd was completely excited: "The county magistrate! The county magistrate actually came to our village!"

In everyone's eyes , the county magistrate is already a very great official, and now he has come to their village, and he came back with Su Qiao. Could it be that, "County magistrate, are you here because of Su Zhiqing?" "

Yes, Su Zhiqing The solar street lights developed will be put into use soon, which is why I came here." The county magistrate said with a smile.

When Su Qiao passed by today, all the deduction results had been completed. It was similar to what Su Qiao had thought in advance. When the proportion of field crystal plugs was controlled at 3%, the power generation efficiency of the battery panel was the highest.

Now that the battery has been solved, it will be easy to produce the remaining street lights. In almost two days, the street light plan of Zhangshan Village will be implemented smoothly.

After hearing the news, people who originally didn't believe Su Qiao's statement that "the sun can generate electricity" cheered, but they didn't expect that all this turned out to be true!

Outside the crowd, Deng Shan's jealous eyes were almost bleeding.