Ch 4 Date

Next day

You were in your hallroom sitting on sofa.your eyes were red as you cried.jk was standing behind you.

Yn/d:yn I arrange your marriage with the ceo of wang company.His name is Wang yujin.

Your and jk eyes went wide.But jk feel a pang on his heart after listening about your marriage.

Yn:but dad how can you I don't want to marry.

Yn/d:like all fathers I also want my daughter to have a family and live peacefully.

Yn:but-

Yn/d:can't you do this much for your appa if you don't like him then I'll not force you.But pls meet him once.

Yn:ok dad.

Jk was sad after listening you are going to date someone.

At evening

Jk was standing outside mansion you came while wearinga formal dress.

Jk in mind:she's looking very beautiful but it's not for me why I'm feeling sad I can't betray my little yn.(jealous)

He opened door for you and went to the destination

He opened door for you and went to the destination. You were waiting suddenly a man came and ask you.you realised its wang Yukon bcz you saw his photo.

You got up.

Yujin:hlo my name is wang yujin nice to meet you.(offer handshake)

Yn:hlo my name is kim yn.(handshake)

Yujin:pls sit.

Yn:yeah.

Yujin looked towards jk.

Yujin:who's he?

Yn:my bodyguard.

Yujin:oo well you're so beautiful.

Yn:thanks you're also very handsome.

Jk(mind):handsome my foot why the hell she is complementing him.(glaring)

Yujin:let's order.

You ordered your food soon it arrive and you both started eating and chit chatting.

Suddenly yujin started forwarding his hand towards your face and clean the area near your corner of your lips.

Yujin:there was ketch up.

Yn:oo thank you.

Jk is burning in jealousy.

Jk in mind:wht the heck how dare he touch her and she also not stopping him instead saying him thank you.

After date

You come home.

Yn/d:how's your date?

Yn:its good

Yn/d:so what's your decision?

Yn:I'm ready and I know you will choose best for me.

Jk was surprised and hurt knowing you agreed to marry.His eyes started getting teary but he controlled it.

Yn/d:I know it you'll never disappoint me so after 5 days is your marriage.And tomorrow's you'll go shopping with him.

Yn:ok now I'm going to room I'm tired.

You went to your room and jk was heartbroken.

Next day

You went to do shopping with yujin.

You were trying dresses and showing them to yujin.

Yn:how's this I like it.

He came towards you and touch your face and wrap his hand on your waist .

Yujin:honey you look good in all dresses.

Yn:you're so sweet.(uncomfortable)

Jk was seeing all this he felt angry and jealous. He went to parking lot and started punching the wall.

Jk:how dare this bastard touch only I have that right to touch her.I love her so much but now I can't do anything she's getting married. (Angry)

After sometime you came in parking lot and saw jk his hands are bruised. You feel sad after seeing him in pain.

Yn in mind:no yn you hate him now just ignore him.

You came home

To be continued..