Ch 17

Jk:are you ready mrs jeon?

Yn:yah kookie don't tease me.(shy)

Jk laughed and said "ok".

He started kissing you you also kissed him back but can't catch his pace after sometime he broke the kiss and saw you huffing.

He started leaving kisses on your neck and then collarbone.

He then pushed down the thin strap of your dress from the shoulder as you're not wearing anything inside your chest came on display in front of his eyes.

He then lean down you lavender fragrance hit his nostrils.

You were feeling nervous and shy.

He take your ni**le in his warm mouth and started sucking it slowly you feel something different you started rubbing your legs together.

You touch his hairs all of a sudden he started sucking it aggressively making you moan.

He bite it making you grab his hairs tightly and move under him.

Yn:ahh pls d..dont b..ite.(moan)

He left your ni**le and did the same with other one also and look at you all mess you lips become plumpy and your ni**les become swollen.

He then removed all your remaining clothes and looked toward your part and his eyes sparkled.

Jk:you know baby you're so beautiful.

He pulled you up and made you sit on his lap.

Jk:I'm going to f*nger you ok itll pain but I have to prepare you.(softly)

You nodded he entered his one f*nger inside you you hold his shoulder as it was paining then he started thru*ting his f*nger inside you making you roll you eyes.

After sometime you can feel a knot forming in you your walls clenched around his finger.

Jk:do you wanna c*m baby?(you nod)

Suddenly with a loud moan that sound music to his ears you came.Your rest your head on his shoulder.
He takes out his finger and wipes his finger with tissue.

He laid you on bed then he removed his all clothes.

He spread your legs and positioned himself infront of your entrance you were nervous so he kissed you.

He pushed himself in you making you scream but it got mumbled bcz he was kissing you tears rolled down from your eyes feeling pain.

He give you time to adjust and then broke the kiss and start thrusting inside you.He felt his warm walls around his part.

His thrusts became aggressive and soon he started doing it roughly.

Jk:ugh baby you feels so good and amazing. (Groan)

You were moaning.

After sometime he came inside you you jolt feeling his warm seeds inside you.

He then laid beside you breathing heavily.He was still inside you.

Jk:just sleep like this.

And you both slept hugging and feeling warmth of each other.

...