Ch 9 scared

Next day you opened your eyes you eyes feel heavy you went to bathroom for getting fresh and came outside while wearing a cute frock.

You went downstairs and saw those who were with jk.

They looked at you.You look her and there but didn't saw jk.

Jin:he is coming in some min till then sit and eat with us.

You looked at him frowning.

Jin:oh myself seokjin(wwh smile) and we are all his brothers.Hey you all introduce.
Rm:hlo I am namjin call me rm.(dimple smile)

Jhope:I am jhope.(sunshine smile)

Suga:hii my name is yoongi you can call me suga.(gummy smile)

Jimin:hlo lady myself jimin.(cute eye smile)

Tae:hey myself taehyung but call me v or tae.(boxy smile)

Yn:uhh myself Yn.(greeting)

Tae:ok yn come and eat breakfast jk is coming.

You sat on chair and maid started serving you.

Yn:are you all are his real brothers.

Jin:not by blood but by heart.

Yn:so you also kill people like him are you all from a gang ?Are you my father's enemies?pls don't kill me.(scared)

Jimin:hey hey relax we are not going to kill you we are good people and about yesterday I think you should ask jk about it.

Jin:yeah and you know we have a connection from childhood you don't remember us but we remembered you.

You were eating your food and also confused
By wht he said.

Tae:and also

They saw jk coming towards dining table.He sat beside you on other chair.But you flinched thinking he will hurt you.

He felt hurt by your action his eyes started getting teary but he tried to control himself.

Jk:princess I'm not going to hurt you pls don't get scared of me.(hurt voice)

Yn:pls leave me I want to go my home why you all kidnapped me pls I'll not tell it to anyone that you're mafia .(begging)

Jk:princess it's your home from now and we are not afraid of anyone.(controlling is anger)

Yn:no I don't want to live with you you're a killer.(get up)

Jk:you're calling me a killer don't you know your father is the biggest killer.(shout)

Yn:wht are you saying my father is a business not a killer like you jk.

Jk:first of all hes not your father.

Yn:no it can't you telling lies hes my father.(not believing)

Jk:so I think I should tell you everything.

Yn:about what jk?

He had your arm harshly and started taking you somewhere.

All members got up.

Jin:jk be calm don't hurt her she's innocent.

Jk:hyung now it's time to tell her everything wht her father did with us and I am not listening you and also you all will not follow I'll tell her everything.

..........