Ch 5 Regret

Next day

You came downstairs and saw jk talking to your dad.

Yn/d:ohh yn I want to tell you something jk is leaving.

You look towards jk and then at your dad.

Yn/d:well I didn't thought you'll leave that soon.

Jk:actually there is something urgent so I have to go.

You were sad inside but kept straight face jk came towards you.

Jk:its been a good memory for me to leave with you for a month.

Yn:but for me it's the worse.(rudely)

Jk felt hurt by your words but smile.

Yn/d:ok yn I'm going I have urgent meeting.(left)

Jk:can I hug you for the last time?

Yn:no you can't I have a fiance and I'm loyal to him and you just broke my heart.

Jk:plz last time.(begging)

Yn:you know what just go from here and never come back I don't want to see your face it makes me regret loving you.(angry)

You ran from there and went to your room.

A tear slip from jk eyes.

Jk:I wish I can hug you but you hate me that much that you don't want to see me.i think I should not disturbed you live happily.(left)

After 3 days

Jk house

Jin:I don't know wht happened to jk our plan passed we got information about his plans but jk just locked himself in his room.

Yoongi:actually hyung the matter is jk love kim yn and when she proposed him she reject her saying that he love someone else.And now she hate him so much.

Jhope:I don't know why can't he forget her.We don't know that his little yn is dead or alive.So why is he hurting other people around him.

Taehyung:that the thing hyung yn loves him so much but wht he did.

Jimin:yeah and now he is just drinking and crying in his room after he came back home.he didn't even let us enter in his room.

Taehyung:we can only listen his sobs and crying sounds.

Rm:I can't see him like this in pain.(sad)

Jin:I think now I have to explain him otherwise he is gonna die by drinking this much.

Outside jk room

Jin:jk open the door.(no response)

Rm:We have to break the door .

They kicked the door and came in.And the scene just broke their part seeing their brother in corner of room.

He was drinking continuously and his tears are flowing like river.

Jk(whisper):yn I miss you so much pls came to me I realized I love you only you.(crying and choking)

Jin came near him and throw the bottle from his hand.

Jin:jk come to your senses what did you do to yourself.(shaking him by shoulders)

Jk hugged him and started crying loudly his hyung felt hurt and sad seeing him like this.
He sniffed in jin shoulder and crying continuously.

Jin:jk if you love her so much then why you reject her.(patting his head)

Jk:bcz I promised to my little yn.

Jin:stop it kook it was past and we don't know if she's alive or not but its present jk you have to face the reality that your little yn is gone but now that yn who loves you is your destiny.you should give her chance.

Jk:but(sob) she hates me now she even don't want to see my face how can I get her.

Jin back away from hug.

Jin:listen jk if you love her you should do everything that you can for her.just believe yourself and try to apologise to her.

Jk:but she is going to get marry.

Jin:if your destined to her then you'll get her.locking yourself and crying will not change the truth.

Jk:thank you hyung now I will apologise to her and make her accept me.

Jin:ok go tomorrow but for now go and get fresh then eat something.

Jk nod

At night

Jk was lying on bed.

Jk in mind:yn I'm coming to get you bcz now you're mine only mine you belong to me now so get ready bcz I'll never let you go away from me .Now I can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss you deeply.

Then he slept

Wait for next part

By