Ch 14 Proposing

Jk:wait we will cut but today I want to confess something.

He hold your hand and look at your eyes.

Jk:princess today is your birthday and im happy that you turned 21 now so I want to ask you something can I?

You nodded your head.

Suddenly he sat on his one knee and take out a ring from his pocket and extend towards you.

Jk:princess will you spend your rest of life with me I want to propose you for long time but I wait for your birthday

So kim yn are you ready to become jeon yn?WILL YOU MARRY ME MY LOVE?(smile)

Your eyes get teary seeing him.His hyungs started started cheering for you both.you look at ring your eyes lightened seeing the diamond ring.

A tear slip from your eye.

Yn:yes yes yes a big yes I'm ready to marry you.(excited)

All started laughing seeing you excited like a baby.

You extend your hand and he slide the ring on your finger and all started clapping for you both.

He got up and you immediately jump on him hugging him tightly.He hugged you back.

Yn:thank you soo much you made my birthday so memorable and beautiful.

Jk:I should thank you for coming in my life.

You both smiled and were about to kiss when-

Jimin:uhhum we are also here you both can continue later.

You both back away from hug and your cheeks flushed red.

Tae:ok let's cut the cake.

Yn:ok

You look at the cake and was about to blow the candle-

Namjoon:yn first make a wish.

You nod and said in your mind

GOD PLS KEEP OUR FAMILY HAPPY ALWAYS KOOKIE AND I WILL MARRY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

You opened your eyes and blow off the candles and all started clapping.

You look at jk.you took his hand and you both cut the cake .jk make you eat the first bite and the all.

Then you all enjoy the party you all danced and then ate the dinner.you were drunk so much you keep clinging to jk not leaving him for a sec.

You all reached the mansion.

Namjoon:jk should take her to room she drank a lot.

Jk nodded.

Jk lift you up in his arms and started taking you to room in all way you kept kissing him on lips.

He laid you on bed.He went to washroom and then came out taking shower.

He saw you trying to remove your clothes but can't.

Jk:yn wait wht are you doing?

Yn:I'm feeling uncomfortable kookie.

Jk:wait le me help you ok princess.

You nodded.

Jk sat beside you and started taking out your top he gulped seeing you in bra.

You started taking your bra also.

Jk:baby stop .

Yn:nO I fEel UncOmfortAble .(drunk voice)

Jk:but babe-

But you already removed it he stared at your chest and gulped seeing your perky and pink ni**le.Not in his senses he touched your ni**le keeping it between in his two fingers.

He was about to suck them but stopped.

Yn:KoOKie wht hAppEned?

He came in his senses and changed you clothes and cuddle with you.

Jk in mind:I don't know wht happen to me but I'll never take advantage of you baby.You are so beautiful that I can't wait but I'll try to wait until we get married
Then i can make you mine in every way cause i love you my little yn.

Then he kissed your lips you also kissed him back in sleep.He chuckled and slept.

....