Ch 8 Identity

After taking shower you came out wearing a tshirt it was of jk it came till your knees.

You were thinking.

Yn:when he is that rich then why did he worked as my bodyguard?What he do?A CEO or something?I want to know .(in mind)

You came out of room as your roaming around you saw a door slightly open and it is in a corner like no one go there.you opened it and enter and saw stairs going down.You started going down.

What you saw make your heartbeat stop.Jk shoot someone in front you and there were 6 other boys with him.You get scared seeing it.

You screamed out of horror.All boys turns to you.Jk looked at you he was also shocked seeing you there.

Jk get feared.He dropped his gun and tried to approach you.

Jk:p..princess(stuttering)

Yn:no pls stay away from me.(go backward)

Jk:look it's not what it looks like I'll tell you everything.

Yn:what's left to say jungkook you are a murderer.(tears dropping)

Jk:no princess I will tell you why I killed him.

Yn:its not a simple thing it's a murder you killed someone.Now I feel more ashamed to love a murdered.

Jk:pls don't say like that princess.(hurt)

Yn:you know wht after this I hate you more from the depth of my heart.you killed him and maybe one day you will kill me also.

Jk:no baby pls don't think like that you're my life I can't live without you.(crying)

You ran up from the stairs and went to your room jk follows you while others member are sad seeing their brother so miserable and scared.

You locked your door from inside.Jk bang on your door.

Jk:princess let me in pls let me clear everything to you.

Yn:no I don't want to listen anything.

You sat on the bed and started crying.He continuously banging door from outside. You laid on bed and closed your eyes and slept while sobbing.

After sometime
When jk didn't hear anything from you .
Jk opened the door from spare keys and came towards you.

He sat on his knees infront your bed and looked at your face.

His tears also fell.

Jk:sorry princess for not telling you this but pls hate me that much I love you so much from childhood.And I want you to be mine.(shattered voice)

He kissed you and make cover you with blanket and went to his room.

To be continued.....