Ch 7 hate you!

Yn:wht the heck you kidnapped me.

Jk didn't answered you and focused on driving.

Yn:jk I'm talking to you listen.(yell)

Jk:don't yell princess I'm not deaf.

Yn:drop me to my home my groom is waiting  for me.

Jk clench his fists and gets angry he was trying to control himself.

Yn:are you crazy stop I said you pyscho.

Jk:yes I'm crazy.Im becoming mad like hell for you kim yn.And I want you to know that I fucking love you like hell and you're not going to marry anyone bcz you are mine you belong to me get that in your pretty brain.(shouts)

Yn:you're unbelievable leave me I said.

Suddenly he stops the car.He get out of car and opened the door of your side and lift you up in his arms.

Yn:leave me you physco.(wiggling in his arms)

Jk:don't try me babe it will be good for you if you don't make me angry.

You both sit in his private jet you are sitting in a distance from him.

You buried your on your knees and crying like hell.

Jk:princess why are you crying?

You looked at him with anger.

Yn:you know what jk you kidnapped me but I'll never love you back.you are my worst nightmare.And I'll never forgive you for this just remember that I HATE YOU SO MUCH JK.
(Angry yell)

He was feeling his heartbroken when he listened you hate him that much but he kept his cold face.

Jk(in mind):sorry baby but I can't live without you and I'll do anything to keep you with me.

You fall asleep in there .when you opened your eyes you found yourself in a room.Your clothes were changed.

You get up from bed and walked towards door suddenly the door opened.

Jk:you are up it's good.(smile)

Yn:where am I?

Jk:in our house we're going to leave here .

Yn:I don't want to leave with you I want to go my home.

Jk:from now on it's your home princess.

Yn:you pyscho leave me I said.

Jk was trying to control his anger but fail.He pinned you on wall and intertwined his fingers with yours.

Jk:don't make my angry baby.(deep voice)

Yn:wht will you do huh?you are just a liar nothing else.

Jk:why can't you understand yn I love you and I don't want you to go away from me.

Yn:its not love jk where was your love when I needed it the most and now when I finally try to move on you just keep pulling me back-

He kissed you to shut you.He is kissing you so passionately.He pushed his tongue in and explore your mouth.His kiss started becoming aggressive you try to push him but he so stronger than you.He feel you are unable to breath so he left your lips and joined your forehead with him.

Jk:I fucking missed kissing you.

Yn:its just a mistake jk.

Jk:its not a mistake it's the best thing that ever
happened.

Yn:you said it jk.

Jk:I'm taking back my words.

Yn:I hate you so much jk so much.

He closed his eyes a tear dropped from his eyes.

Jk:forget it go freshen up.

Yn:wait did you changed my clothes.

Jk:yeah so what?

Yn:you pervert you can ask any lady to do that.

Jk:but I don't want anyone to see what belongs to me and your body soul everything is my property.(shamelessly)

Yn:you don't own me jk.(red cheeks)

Jk:no baby I owned you more than yourself.(scary stare)

Yn:its waste to talk with you.

You went to bathroom for taking shower.

To be continued.....