Chapter 11

After Yin Yan finished speaking, he glanced at Shen Lu's face and saw a hint of forbearance and pain flashing through his expression. His mood, which had suddenly deteriorated because of seeing him, seemed to have improved a lot in an instant.

Sure enough, it's still the same as before.

Yin Yan looked at Yu Ran with a smile, as if waiting for his comment on this title.

Yu Ran only felt that his whole body was numb from the thunder.

He tried hard to control the corners of his mouth from twitching, and said as calmly as possible, "If you like..."

He felt that he still couldn't accept it.

Why would Yin Yan, a villain who should be feared by everyone, suddenly think of such a mind-numbing title?

Yu Ran's eyes looked a little desperate.

He tried to make a small comment, "I think this title..."

At this moment, Shen Lu, who had been standing nearby as if he had been ignored, finally couldn't help it when he saw Yu Ran like this. He deliberately walked up to Yu Ran and forced Yu Ran to take two steps back to the side, far away from Yin Yan. After a while, he chose a position that could block Yin Yan's sight and said politely to Yin Yan, "Mr. Yin, Xiaoran is still young, please don't argue with him."

He looked at Yu Ran as he spoke. When he saw the burn on his hand, his tone paused before continuing, "What happened on the day of the banquet was not his original intention. If he has caused you any losses in the past two days, I am willing to compensate him on his behalf."

In his few words, he seemed to be trying his best to clear up any possible ambiguous relationship between Yu Ran and Yin Yan.

Yin Yan narrowed his eyes and glanced at Shen Lu. Seeing that his body was tense and the expression on his face was controlled to avoid showing timidity, he suddenly chuckled, "Shen Lu, Shen Guoding's son, what qualifications do you have?" Are you saying this to me?"

Shen Lu's face turned blue, but he couldn't refute, so he could only grit his teeth secretly, stood closer to Yu Ran, protected him behind him, controlled his tone and said calmly, "Mr. Yin may have misunderstood. Xiaoran and I grew up together, and I think I am qualified to care about my friends."

"Care about friends?" Yin Yan seemed to find this statement very interesting, and repeated these words with a smile.

He looked at Yu Ran with a smile and said, "Baby, is this your good friend?"

When he heard the name "little baby", to be honest, Yu Ran really wanted to take a few steps back, but Yin Yan's smile made him feel a little dangerous, so he suppressed the goosebumps all over his body, shook his head and said, "Just acquaintance."

It should be said that he didn't even know each other, but the original person grew up with the other person, so he couldn't say that.

The smile on Yin Yan's face seemed to widen a bit when he heard this, and he stretched out his hand to Yu Ran, "You are such a good baby, come to my side."

Baby Baby......

The baby really wanted to hit someone after hearing this.

Yu Ran felt that his steps were very difficult.

When Shen Lu saw Yu Ran actually walking towards Yin Yan, his expression was very shocked. He couldn't help but stop Yu Ran and shouted, "Xiao Ran."

Yin Yan watched this scene from the side, his smile undiminished and his expression casual, as if he was waiting for Yu Ran to make his own decision.