Chapter 93

Yin Yan was observing Yu Ran with almost all his attention, so he didn't miss even the slightest movement.

Seeing Yu Ran move, Yin Yan couldn't wait to hold his hand and called, "Ranran, Ranran, did you hear me?"

As he spoke, he immediately rang the bell for the doctor.

However, Yu Ran had no other reaction after this action. Even the doctor who came to examine Yu Ran's body suspected that Yin Yan was too nervous and was hallucinating.

However, no one present said that. They only asked him what he did at that time, and speculated that if Yu Ran really had a reaction just now, what was the reason for the reaction.

Of course, Yin Yan couldn't tell the truth to the doctor. He could only say that Yu Ran was obsessed with a novel before the accident. There was a tragic protagonist with the same name and surname as him. He told Yu Ran that he would die if he didn't wake up. If he becomes the protagonist, he will read the protagonist's miserable plot in his ears every day.

Doctors, "..."

I'm afraid this Mr. Yin is not fake.

Some of the young nurses who were present were startled to think that Yin Yan was crazy about love.

What kind of fairy love is this? Look what Mr. Yin has become because of love.

But no matter what everyone thought, Yin Yan's serious expression made no one present dare to question his behavior.

Besides, look at it, that's it, the patient actually responded. Maybe this is the couple's unique little interest.

The doctor can only say that since this method is effective, it can be tried appropriately. After all, comatose patients do need external stimulation.

In fact, Yu Ran was not completely comatose. He just kept falling into the memories of the past. There were memories that he had forgotten about here and his mother who was abandoned by Yu's father. There were also some vague memories that seemed false. Memories of another world, during which there were also some relevant information about the plot, world, system and so on that Song Yanchuan mentioned that seemed to be inevitably glimpsed between the two time and space.

As if being suppressed by something, this information kept flashing in his mind, as if he didn't want him to remember it. Almost as soon as he thought he remembered something, he forgot it again, so that he fell into the memories of the past again. This also kept him from waking up, but his consciousness was awake and he could hear what others said. At this time, he listened to everyone's operations as fiercely as a tiger and was so determined to read this kind of spicy novel. Regarding his treatment plan, he almost wanted to jump up and shake everyone's shoulders and tell them to wake up.

It's just that a comatose person has no right to resist. He can only be anxious and try to open his eyes.

In the end, based on their own past experiences, the doctors suggested to Yin Yan that he could also recall some of the past interactions between the two of them in his ears. This would also be conducive to the recovery of Yu Ran's consciousness, and finally gave Yu Ran the solution. So a little bit of comfort.

However, he turned around and thought that Yin Yan was usually such a jerk. Even when the two fell in love, got engaged, and proposed, he was completely automatic. If he was asked to recall the past of the two of them getting along, he would probably be angry to death.

So it's better to work hard, it's most reliable for him to wake up quickly on his own.

But to Yu Ran's surprise, in addition to the so-called torture of novel plots that he endured every day, Yin Yan's memories were not as bad as he imagined. On the contrary, because everything in Yin Yan's narrative was from Yin Yan's perspective, he He learned a lot of things that Yin Yan would never tell him at ordinary times.