Chapter 85

The police's briefing on the case was very simple, only saying that Tang and Shen were major suspects, and more details were under further investigation.

The evidence given by Yin Yan is really sufficient, coupled with the pressure of online public opinion, that's why the case was reported so quickly. Although the specific details of the case will not be released, but it can be directly announced to this extent, it is actually to a certain extent. The above shows that this major suspect has basically been convicted. The only difference is the size of the crime. There is no situation where he can be found innocent afterwards.

The police announcement is only responsible for stating the facts. However, for those netizens who feel that they have been fooled, doesn't the conviction of Tang Huan and Shen Lu just mean that they deliberately released the news a few days ago, and that they are taking advantage of them? of compassion.

In this way, the rumors about these two people on the Internet, which may be true or false, seem to have become true at this moment, and the purpose of these two people is to compete in business.

If they do this, then what is the purpose of their business competition? Isn't it still for their business? So how can such a company be good?

After Tang's father saw the police notice, he knew that things were going to go in a bad direction, so before the public opinion on Tang's syndrome on the Internet could ferment, Tang's public relations department issued an announcement saying that because Tang Huan was still in school, His family hopes that he will focus on his studies. He does not have any authority in the Down Syndrome Group and everything he does has nothing to do with Down Syndrome.

Although Tang made the announcement so quickly, it seemed that he was on the right track, but now almost everyone knows who Tang and Shen are, and it doesn't matter whether they admit it or not.

On the other hand, Tang's attitude of quickly clearing up the relationship. Although some people ridiculed that the accident was always a "temporary worker", this quick attitude of coming forward at least made people feel that Tang took this matter seriously.

Then the water army came out and started to talk about how much power Tang Huan, a student and an illegitimate son, could hold. He must have been ambitious and hid it from his family.

For those who are not students, the identity of an illegitimate child is quite convincing. After all, everyone does not know that people with Tang syndrome are selected based on their ability. The common understanding is that illegitimate children should not inherit the family property. To inherit, they must be careful. It was an opportunistic method, so this statement was recognized by many people, and Tang's syndrome was able to regain some reputation in the first place.

But this means that Tang Huan has no chance of inheriting the Tang family from this moment on.

Although the Tang family's statement did not directly sever ties with Tang Huan, it could be regarded as severing his relationship with the Tang family. No one in the Tang family would recognize his status as heir in the future.

Tang's father was not too old. Although he was a little regretful to lose an heir he had once been optimistic about, he did not feel that it was not worth it. He even thought that Tang Huan had caused this situation. He still felt that it was because of what he had seen before. Looking away, it was clear that the son who used to be smart, capable and ambitious now seems to have been stupid since he didn't know when.

Father Tang was not the only one who thought so. Father Shen also had this thought in his mind after seeing the police report.

His son obviously couldn't be more mature and stable, how could he really do such a thing?