Chapter 79

Proposing on the spot during an engagement is a unique situation.

Not only was Yu Ran stunned, the entire banquet hall was silent for a moment, as if he didn't expect Yin Yan to do such a thing.

Compared with Yu Ran's confused look, they were more shocked by the worldview that had been refreshed. The expressions on each of their faces seemed to be copied and pasted, with their eyes wide open and their mouths slightly opened as they looked at the people on the stage.

At this time, Yin Yan was kneeling on one knee in front of Yu Ran, looking at Yu Ran with focused eyes.

"Of course." Seeing that Yu Ran was stunned, Yin Yan called him softly, and then slowly, as if he had practiced it many times, he put the ring on Yu Ran's finger very naturally and skillfully.

The guests who had just reacted and were about to shout "marry him" twice in response to the situation: "..."

What happened?

Did Yu Ran speak?

Why does it seem like the proposal has been completed?

Fully...fully automatic proposal?

Yu Ran also lowered his head subconsciously and looked at the finger with an extra ring.

Yin Yan gently kissed Yu Ran's finger with the ring on it and said very naturally, "I know you won't refuse. Were you so moved just now that you didn't know what to say?"

Yu Ran, "..."

Although he was indeed moved just now, when Yin Yan said this, he was not moved for a moment. He even wanted to hit Yin Yan when he saw Yin Yan's very natural and automatic proposal.

What a dog!

Sure enough, the nature of Yin Yan Dog will not change.

Yu Ran looked at the ring on his hand, and then at Yin Yan who had already stood up.

Yin Yan's eyes were full of smiles at this time, but this full smile only reflected the shadow of Yu Ran.

Yu Ran originally wanted to complain about Yin Yan's behavior, but he stopped unconscious when he saw himself reflected in the smile in Yin Yan's eyes.

At this time, I don't know which child who accidentally watched idol dramas at a young age looked at the people on the stage and suddenly thought of the plot he had seen in the TV series, clapped his hands and shouted, "Kiss me, kiss me !"

In an instant, the little kid was caught and spanked by his mother.

However, the child's voice was very obvious in the quiet banquet hall just now. Everyone seemed to be pressed back on the start button by this sound. Looking at the two people on the stage, they also shouted a few words, "Kiss one."

The booing was mixed with the aggrieved cries of children, which seemed a bit strange.

Yu Ran glanced at Yin Yan subconsciously.

At this glance, Yin Yan seemed to have gotten something. He suddenly lowered his head and kissed Yu Ran gently on the lips. Then he stood up, raised the corners of his lips slightly, and whispered in Yu Ran's ear, "Do you do this in front of outsiders?" That's it, go back and continue with the rest."

Yu Ran said, "???"

Are you overthinking something?

Yu Ran raised his head and looked at Yin Yan with an inquiring expression.

Yin Yan saw that Yu Ran was looking up to him, and his lips still felt a little moist from the kiss he had just kissed.

Seeing Yu Ran like this, Yin Yan showed a somewhat helpless expression, and seemed to be compromising. He lowered his head and kissed Yu Ran twice on the lips, and then raised his hand to cover Yu Ran's eyes that seemed to have hooks. A low and helpless voice sounded in Yu Ran's ears, "Okay, this is the best I can do. Only I can see your emotional look."