Chapter 28

Yu Ran finally managed to free himself from Yin Yan's legs.

It wasn't because he thought Yin Yan would cause trouble again as soon as he smiled, but because someone knocked on the door outside.

Yin Yan didn't stop him this time. He just glanced at Yu Ran a few more times when he saw Yu Ran standing up and looking like an outstanding employee who was seriously waiting for the boss's instructions.

The person who came in was the general secretary.

As soon as he entered, he felt that the atmosphere in the office seemed a bit unusual. How should I put it, he felt that he should not have come in at this time.

However, to be able to maintain the position of General Secretary Yin Yan, his mentality is extremely stable.

Even though he knew in his heart that he seemed to have come at the wrong time, the general secretary could still maintain a calm expression and explained the purpose of his coming in as if he had not seen anything.

"There is someone downstairs who calls himself Assistant Housekeeper Yu and is here to see you. Since there is no appointment in advance, you see..."

This kind of thing would not have caused the general secretary to come to Yin Yan in person to inquire about the situation. It was even possible that the housekeeper would be sent away without even seeing Yin Yan. It was just because the matter involved Yu Ran, so the front desk Only then did he call specifically to inquire. The general secretary couldn't make a decision at will at the moment and could only come to Yin Yan for advice.

It's just that Yu Ran's housekeeper has nothing to do with Yin Yan. Everyone knows in their hearts that they are looking for Yin Yan, but in fact, it is more likely that they are looking for Yu Ran.

Nowadays, almost everyone knows about the relationship between the two, but most people don't think that the two are really in love or anything. They all think that Yu Ran is just a little lover that Yin Yan keeps by his side on a whim. So if you really need to find Yu Ran for something, you will naturally have to go through Yin Yan first.

Yin Yan did not answer immediately, but looked at Yu Ran and asked, "Do you want to meet him?"

Song Yanchuan had just been imprisoned, and Butler Song came here at this time. It is difficult not to think about the relationship between the two events.

Yu Ran didn't know if the old man came to plead for mercy. He didn't really want to cause trouble at first, but when he thought about the housekeeper's dedicated care of the original body over the years, and how he always treated his son in the book, After repeated accusations and dissuasion, he finally said, "Let's meet."

Yin Yan frowned when he heard this, and said as if unintentionally, "You and he don't have a deep relationship, why do you need to meet him at this time."

Logically speaking, if Yu Ran really grew up under the care of Butler Song, Yin Yan's statement about not having deep feelings would be extremely wrong.

It's just that Yin Yan spoke casually, and his personality is that of a person who does whatever he wants, so Yu Ran didn't hear the deep meaning of his words, and just said, "You're already here, let's meet up."

Yu Ran wouldn't really be soft-hearted and not care about the other party just because of a few words. It's just that an old man has come to find him, so he thinks it's okay to meet him once.

Seeing that Yu Ran didn't refute his words, Yin Yan didn't even realize there was anything wrong with his words. It was as if he subconsciously felt that he had no feelings for the housekeeper. He looked at Yu Ran deeply. After a while, Suddenly there was a smile on his face and he said, "Then go and meet him. Since you are here to see me, I will go and meet him."