Chapter 69

What's sweet?

Yu Ran felt that Yin Yan was taking more and more vacations during this period...

Yu Ran didn't know what to say about Yin Yan's state. It seemed that his blushing and heartbeat rate had exceeded the limit recently.

At this time, Yin Yan's tone made him feel as if there was still residual heat on his lips. He pursed his lips unconsciously and seemed to have no intention of writing the invitation.

Yu Ran couldn't help but raise his head and glare at Yin Yan, pretending to be annoyed and said, "The invitation letter hasn't been finished yet."

With this tone, Yin Yan not only didn't feel that he had done anything wrong, but felt that Yu Ran, who seemed to be somewhat duplicitous, was extremely tempting. His eyes suddenly deepened a little, and he invited the blank space under Yu Ran's hand. He pushed the letter aside, leaned over, and slowly pressed the person onto the back of the chair.

"I won't write until I finish writing." He whispered in Yu Ran's ear.

Naturally, the invitation letter cannot be written.

The space of the chair was too small. After a while, Yin Yan put the person on the table with a slight lift of his arms.

All the invitations on the table fell to the ground after a while.

It's just that no one in the couple can distract themselves from these invitations at this time.

It wasn't until the two of them thought about the invitations again the next day that they discovered that several of them were discarded.

However, it is impossible to deliver these in standard copies, so the impact is not very big. It's just that when I sit at the desk again to write the invitation letter, whether I see the chair I'm sitting on or the tidy house again, Yu Ran always had a feeling that he didn't dare to look directly at the desk.

Looking at Yin Yan again, he seemed completely unaffected.

Oh, no, that's not right. His eyes seemed to be deeper than before when he looked at himself sitting at the desk.

Yu Ran looked at Yin Yan for a few seconds, and then he felt that he really couldn't continue writing here. He copied it with both hands, picked up all the invitations, and brought them to the coffee table in the living room to write them. .

Yin Yan also followed Yu Ran to the living room. When Yu Ran saw this, he gave half of it to Yin Yan, "You can write these, I don't have anyone to invite."

No matter what their personal circumstances are at Yin Yan's engagement banquet, to the outside world most of the people who come here are for Yin Yan, so most of the invitations must be filled by Yin Yan.

It's just that Yin Yan already had an idea of the people he wanted to invite, so he didn't take action yesterday. Instead, he asked Yu Ran to think carefully about who he planned to invite, but in the end, thinking about it turned into something else. ...

Yu Ran learned from yesterday's lesson and thought it would be better to let Yin Yan work together, lest his mind suddenly wander again.

Yin Yan looked at the pile of invitations that were suddenly thrust into his hand, and his eyes stayed on them for a while.

Thinking of the two bruises on Yu Ran's shoulder blades that he saw when he woke up this morning, he silently picked up the pen.

It was indeed his fault yesterday, he couldn't control it for a moment.

The log table was too hard, and Yu Ran was placed on it by himself. Although he hugged him and changed places in time, his back was still blue when he woke up.