Chapter 15

Yin Yan said he was going to clean up a guest room, but in fact he didn't show up again after he left, and no one came to tell Yu Ran to let him change rooms, so Yu Ran still slept in Yin Yan's room.

Yu Ran was so sick that he was in a daze. When he closed his eyes, he was still thinking about when he was going to change rooms. Why didn't he give a notice? As a result, he saw the person who cleaned the room come and leave, and the person who delivered the food came. He checked in and left, but no one told him to change rooms.

Until the evening, his fever had completely subsided and his body had regained some strength. He waited and waited, but no one told him about changing rooms, so he started to get a little anxious.

He sat up from the bed and searched for a while before finding the mobile phone that Yin Yan had put in the drawer of the bedside table.

At that time, Yin Yan pressed down the phone and left. Yu Ran was not particularly sober and did not notice that Yin Yan had stuffed the phone into the bedside table and turned it off.

No wonder Yu Ran felt that he seemed to be too quiet when he was sleeping.

He turned on his phone. He originally wanted to send a message to ask Yin Yan about changing rooms. But when he turned on the phone, he remembered that he didn't seem to have Yin Yan's contact information. The last number Yin Yan called him was from the bodyguard. mobile phone.

Yu Ran, "..."

They slept in the same bed for several days, and it was enough without even a phone call.

There were several missed calls on the phone, two from Song Yanchuan before the phone was turned off, a few after the phone was turned off, and a few from the housekeeper and Aunt Wang who took care of him.

Yu Ran stared at the two phones for a long time, thinking about how they had taken care of his original body, and felt a little hesitant.

They should have been guided by Song Yanchuan when they called, but their previous concern for the original person was also genuine.

But before he could finish hesitating, his cell phone started ringing.

Yu Ran picked it up subconsciously.

"Xiao Ran." On the other end of the phone was Yu's father's deliberately gentle voice, "I heard that you have joined Yin Headquarters?"

This is the news that he went to Yin Yan Company for an internship yesterday.

Yin Yan did not deliberately publicize or conceal the fact that he brought Yu Ran to the company, and it was indeed enough for people to know about it in one day.

Yu Ran didn't know why Father Yu was calling at this time. It was either to get closer or to see if there was anything we could use. He said "hmm" and asked directly, "What do you want to do?"

"What do I want to do?" Father Yu was displeased by Yu Ran's straightforward words, "You are my son, why don't I just call you?"

"Oh, of course, I just feel that the number of calls you have made in the past two days has exceeded the number of calls in the past year." Yu Ran's tone was calm, but Yu's father was speechless for a while.

It's true that he rarely called Yu Ran. Usually, if there was any situation, the secretary would handle it.

He paused, deliberately skipping the topic, and softened his tone, "The past is in the past. I originally planned to take you into contact with the company when you grow up, but now you have joined Mr. Yin's company. , but it's just a good time to learn from experience."