chapter 6 clumsy to heartless

Author's pov

Ansh Ansh Ansh Ansh "  crowd chanting

Yes yes one more goal and we will win " a girl shouted .

I love you Ansh "another girl shouted .

Be mine fo forever " said another girl .
And he (Ansh) hit the ball and they won.

Wooooooo Ansh Ansh " everyone shouted
And the crowd ran towards him and picked him up in air .

That boy was none other than Reyansh . But now he is not that clumsy sweet innocent Reyansh he is now a grown up boy he had a great masculine body he had become rude with time and heartless everyone calls him Ansh now instead of Reyansh as once his bestfriend veer gave him a nickname Ansh so people started calling him with that name and very few knew his real name he is now 20 years old .

Reyansh's pov

Congratulations Ansh " said the coach praising me .

Thanks coach " I said and then I ran towards my team for group photo.

Hey champion wanna party tonight for the win " said Sarah (the most famous girl of college and leading member of cheerleading team ) .

Ammmm I am doing party with my friends also even if am dying na i wouldn't look at you party is way too much " I said to her .

Wow that was hard come lets go to my farm house " said Rudra .

Okk okk let's leave from here I don't like the surrounding here " I said looking at Sarah .

At the farmhouse

Ahh ahh ahhh one more time yes yes
there " moaned Neha while I thrust inside her v. More .

Okk okk now plzz stop I can't take this you never get tired " said neha .

Okk fine let's stop " I said getting up from bed looking for my t shirt.

Hey Ansh I think I like you will you date
me " said Neha.

First of all you are not my type secondly I don't date " i said .

For dating am not your type But you can fuck me " said Neha.

I can fuck anybody I want sweety . I Just fucked you because you rejected my friend saying that you will lose your Virginity only with your husband  sorry but u shouldn't have insulted my friend " I said .
And I left her in the room all naked just fucked up