chapter 11 new feelings

Reyansh's pov

Hey ruhi where have you been from last two days " I asked her .

First you tell why didn't you tell me you were on a date yesterday " ruhi asked .

Haa who told you " I said thinking about the things that happened yesterday at the date .

I have my ways bro " ruhi said .

I have my ways bla bla now tell me " i said teasing her .

Shut up you lurker .... Monica told me " ruhi said .

Haa what did she told you " I was curious.

She said that it goes very well and you were very good with her " said ruhi.

Okkk " i said thanking monica in my mind for not telling about me otherwise ruhi must have killed me for thinking about Aisha.

Hey where are you lost ......look look monica is coming go talk to her " said ruhi.

Fine ruhi I'll go " i said going towards her .

Hey monica listen i want to talk to
you " I said .

I know what you want to say " said monica.

What " I said with confused look.

I didn't tell ruhi about anything because I don't want to make fun of anyone's weakness I don't want you to look down on yourself " she said .

Weakness are you kidding me think before you speak and also why would I look down on myself for loving someone you are crazy " i said angrily.

Look you really need to move on bro find someone better to give you the love you are craving for otherwise you'll get
crazy "  she said .

Just fuck off man " i said distancing from her and walking backwards and i bumped into someone I looked around and my eyes spotted the beautiful baaliyan of Aisha. their tickling sound is making my heartbeats faster . My eyes fell on the mole on her upper lip and i was just staring her .

Look this time it's you fault , I am not blind " she said and i couldn't move my eyes from that mole

blind " she said and i couldn't move my eyes from that mole .

Hey Ansh you okay where are you
lost " said ruhi slapping my head .

Yes yes what happened "  i said.

What did monica said " asked ruhi  and Aisha left both of us there .

Ammm sh. She. Said I am crazy " i said still gazing the footsteps of Aisha .

What and what did you said then "  said ruhi.

I said fuck off to her "  i said .

What who talks to a girl like that Ansh you really are crazy like crazy , crazy. " Said ruhi

Whatever I don't care , I am going home " I asserted.

Aren't we going to our spot today " said ruhi .