chapter 19 everything is clear

Reyansh's pov

I looked up to the man and i literally became so happy after seeing him . It's him Aisha's dad . Finally now I can met Aisha. I think God also wants us to meet first asha ma'am and now Aisha's dad . God is helping me ...

Thank god you came otherwise i would have died at the same spot " i said to him giving him a tight hug .

Hey hey what are you doing" said Aisha's dad pushing me away

Sorry I didn't meant to bother you but I became so happy to see you " i said

Who are you son" he asked me

A...a... Am Reyansh, remember me Aisha's friend, her childhood friend, we both played together " i said reminding him about myself.

The one who lost his mother" he asked

Ammm yeah " i said . I kinda feel about this because is this what he remembers about me .. the one who lost his mother.

What do you want ?" He asked

Where is Aisha ? I want to see her " i said

What Aisha? I don't know her " he said getting angry

What she's your daughter, she lives with you , did she shifted with her mother , haa tell me her address " i asked

She's not my daughter.... Is that clear to you , now leave my way " he shouted at me walking towards his house .

Sir plzzz , plzz tell me " i literally begged him , but he didn't listen to me and I walked behind making him to stop but he pushed me and I fell on the ground. My elbow got scratched. Aisha's dad walked inside his house and he closed the door .

I stood up . I don't want to go , i have waited a lot , this time I will not let her go , i sit on the bench infront of his house.

Time passed it was 8 at night , the weather was so cold . I didn't sleep nor i sit inside the car because what if Aisha came outside and i couldn't see her , what if I lose her again ..

I was sitting on the bench literally shivering. The weather was like hell cold .

Author's pov

Reyansh fall asleep sitting on bench waiting for Aisha . He was so cold . He was shivering.

Aisha's dad saw him Shivering from the window, he felt pity for him . He came outside the house.

Hey wake up kid " said Aisha's dad waking him .

Afffff " Reyansh whispered getting out of his sleep.

It's very cold , let's get inside the house " said Aisha's dad.

Ok " said Reyansh, he felt happy after he allowed him to get inside the house.

They both get inside the house .

There's the room , you sleep now , we'll talk in the morning. " Said Aisha's dad.

Reyansh was looking around the eyes . His eyes were searching for Aisha . He wanted to ask him about her but he didn't ask , he obeyed him and goes to the room .

In the morning.

Reyansh came outside the room , he felt very relieved after having the sleep

Here eat this sandwich " said Aisha's dad .

Thanks" said Reyansh taking the sandwich

Reyansh eat the sandwich.

Where's Aisha, is she in her room " asked Reyansh

She's not here " said Aisha's dad

Then where is she " asked Reyansh.

I don't know. Two months ago she ran away from the house, now i don't know where she is , i hope she's safe , it all happened because of me , if I had become a good father she wouldn't have ran away . She hates me . She thinks I don't love her . But I love her so much she's my daughter, this home doesn't feel like home to me after she left" said Aisha's dad in a very low and sad tone .

I am sorry sir , but I'll find her ok i promise you " said Reyansh.

Thanks son " said Aisha's dad.

I should leave now " said Reyansh getting up from the couch .

Reyansh felt sad after he came to know about her . He was walking outside the house but when he was walking outside his eyes falled on the wall on which a photo frame of Aisha was hanging.

What is she's doing here , do you know her" asked Reyansh.

Yes offcourse, she's my daughter" said Aisha's dad.

Do you have 2 daughter, i thought you only have one daughter" asked Reyansh.

No i only have one daughter..... It's Aisha's photo frame .. the girl in the photo frame is Aisha my only daughter" said Aisha's dad.

Whatt " Reyansh said .

Yes " said Aisha's dad.

Now I get everything, the Aisha in the Bangalore is no one but my Aisha , she ran away to Bangalore from kasol , that's why she was saying that she hates her . It was all true , whatever she said at the party. That's why I was feeling a connection towards her because she's my Aisha" Reyansh whispered.

Hey what are you saying i don't get it " asked Aisha's dad .

I promise I'll bring her back " Said Reyansh running outside the house.

Aisha's pov .

It's been 4 days since I have seen him . He was not at his home also . I think he didn't come to his house because I am here .

Hey Aisha i think someone is waiting for you at the door " said Ansh's aunt .

Ok I'll check " i said

Hey what are you doing here " i said . It was Yash .

Hey when are you getting free , I'll walk you home also we can eat ice cream at the way " said Yash .

I am almost free , wait let me take my bag " i said . I came outside saying byee to Ansh's aunt .

Why were you waiting for me , you should have gone , " i said.

I was free btw , so i thought I should walk you home " said Yash .

Okkk " i said

We both were talking and walking. Yash bought my fav ice cream.

Hey Aisha I want to say something to you " said Yash looking at me .

Hmm say " i said .

I don't know how to say this but I think I like you ... no no i think I love you . The day I first saw you at the club , I started feeling a connection for you . " Said Yash .

Yash what are you saying" i said .

Aisha I am saying what I feel for you . Now tell me what you feel for me ." Said Yash .

Yash ....ammm Yash i do like you but " said Aisha.

Guyz do follow me on Instagram
@xinsane_.

I'll upload the next chapter soon .
Share this book as much as you and do give comments about your views.
Plzz upvote