chapter 21 let him go

Aisha's pov

I was in the most beautiful place of the world. The view was so precious. If I die at this very moment there will be no regret. I was in the place where I feel myself most , where I created a lot memories, the place I am very attached, I was in kasol , where I met my Reyansh for the first time , I restarted my life after he left me , i thought I was living after Reyansh left kasol but I was still stuck in my 10s back then but now that he left me again , I will not again stuck in my 20s again , I'll move on .

Once someone told me that if you want to restart your life , first write the things on a paper you want to move on from , write a letter to your , feeling, your insecurities, and to the people you want to move on from . I'll move on now and I'll write a letter to you hope you are here Reyansh.

The letter

Dear Reyansh

It's been 1 month since you left me , you know I was just a 10 year old girl when I first met you , you look so innocent back then . You had eyes full of tears , you look so broken, I was broken too Reyansh, I was the unlovable child whose parents abandoned her totally, you always said that I came as a saviour in your life , but you Reyansh, you were the real saviour, you become a friend to me i never had , you made me smile like I have never smiled before, the first time I saw you at the Bengaluru , you looked arrogant and cold hearted to me , you were rude to me but I never hated you , I may feel scared from you but I never hated you , deep down i knew you were just a boy who needs love because the way you talked to riya with so much care and love, that was your real personality, the one you showed to world is fake , when you told me that you are my Reyansh, I felt like I got everything, I felt relieved but you left me alone, god took you from me again, I knew that i can't love again anybody the way I loved you but still I let you go Reyansh, I'll let your memories go, i set you free Reyansh, I'll definitely move on Reyansh. Hope I find you in another universe where we can be together .
I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to you .
Shayad ' kuch kahaniyan bina alwida khe hi khtm hojati h ' . Good bye Reyansh.'

I folded the paper and made a aeroplane of it and then I flew away that aeroplane in the cold breeze of kasol' s mountains.

Goodbye bad memories....

Guyz do you like this book , please tell me in the comments, this book is over now , I'll soon start working on my new book though I have some ideas in my mind but my exams are going to start from next week I'll be busy .

Do follow me on Instagram
@xinsane_.