Chapter 20

Do read this chapter on your own risk ...

Reyansh's pov

I drove back to Bengaluru. I drive nonstop from kasol , I haven't even stopped to eat something . I just wanted to meet her and tell her that her Reyansh is me , now no matter what she has to forgive me I will make her forgive, it was very stupid of me to do that to her , I'll do everything so that she'll forgive me ..

As soon as I came to Bengaluru. I goes to my house because she must be babysitting Riya there .

I opened the door and I get inside the house..

Where have you been " shouted my aunt at me . Offcourse she should shout at me because I left before telling her anything and she must be worried.

I am sorry aunt , but plzz tell me where is Aisha" i asked her

She just left early today for home with her friend Yash " said aunt .

Fuck this Yash is going to die today " i whispered.

Okk " i said running outside the house.

But where are you going now , you just came " said aunt .

I found her , i found my Aisha" i said with a smile on my face .

What where is she " asked aunt .

I promise you'll soon meet her " i said and i get inside my car . I goes to Trisha's house .

Tring tring... I ringed the doorbell.
Trisha opened the door

What are you doing here" asked Trisha

Where is Aisha" i asked

What now Ansh " she said .

Plzz tell me it's important" i said .

I just called her , she told me that she is with Yash at the nearby ice cream parlour." Said Trisha.

This Yash , I'll kill him " i said and i get inside my car . First I sent. Text in the teen Tigada group of our 3 ( Ruhi, veer and me) " meet me at the at the nearby ice cream parlour of Trisha's house, you guyzz are going to meet my Aisha".  And after sending the text I started driving.

                   Trisha's pov.

Who's there " asked bhaii .

Bhaii it's Ansh and he was asking for Aisha , he said he'll kill Yash , god knows what's going on in his mind now " i said

I think we should go to Aisha now " said Aviraj

Yes yes " i said

Where is Aisha" asked Aviraj

At the nearby ice cream parlour " i said

Me and bhaii get inside the car and bhaii drive the car .

                   Author's pov

At the ice cream parlour

But what Aisha plzz tell me " said Yash

Look I think we should go home " said Aisha.

Aisha don't put me in delay, you like me but what , plzz complete this sentence " said Yash .

Stop it Yash plzzz " said Aisha

Plzz tell me but what Aisha " said Yash

But she loves me " a voice came from behind of Yash . He looked back , it was Reyansh.

Seriously Aisha , you love him " said Yash looking at Reyansh.

No no i don't love him , i hate him " said Aisha .