chapter 12 it's heartbreaking

Reyansh's pov

I woke up and my head was like bursting. It's paining a lot . i remove the blanket from my face and I saw ruhi and veer sitting on the couch facing me

Did something happened " i asked .

Ask what not happened " veer said .

Ahhh my head is bursting " i said helding my head with my hand .

You drunk a lot last night ..... Here take this lemonade " ruhi said and gave me the glass .

We have been waiting for you to wake up since 3 hrs now let's go we need to do something very important " veer said .

What important " i said and I opened my phn . It's 2 pm , I have missed my practice session.

Here see this video " ruhi showed me a video . And I saw that a boy of my age had slapped me and I fell on the floor, it seems that I was so drunk that I couldn't
Able to stand and a rage of anger bursted in me when I saw that boy slapping me .

No one in this whole fucking city had the courage to touch me and this asshole just slapped me in my face . who the fuck is
he " I shouted and i punched the wall out of anger and drops of blood were flowing from my hand

Hey don't hurt yourself let's go and hurt that boy " veer said.

He's dead now " I said walking outside the room.

In the car

Where do he live " I asked .

He's Trisha's brother, I think his name is Aviraj . he slapped you for Aisha, yesterday he said that you should stay away from her " said Ruhi.

Who the fuck she thinks she is, she thinks that she'll send her boyfriend to scare me and I will be scared " i said and we stopped outside Trisha's house and I saw Aisha, Aviraj and Trisha stepping outside of the house . I run towards Aisha , Aviraj was standing beside her .

See who's scared now " i said to Aisha and punched Aviraj in his face so hardly that he fell on the ground.

Hey what are you doing " yelled Trisha.

Do you know what he did yesterday we are just paying him back " said ruhi .

And while I was just going to kick Aviraj in his stomach Aisha stopped me , tears were in her eyes , she looked so scared .
She feared me .

Plzzz plzzz i beg you leave him it's all my fault I am sorry I'll do whatever you want but don't beat him " said Aisha sobbing with folding hands infront of me .

I just stepped back seeing this state of her i couldn't move forward to Kick Aviraj . 5 mins ago i was ready to kill him for slapping me and now I am just moving away from him after seeing Aisha begging for him .

Fuck " i yelled and i sit back  inside the car ruhi and veer followed me and veer drove the car

Veer drove to our usual spot where no one can see us it was our hiding from the world only us 3 know about this spot.

What the fuck was that Ansh didn't you just said that you'll kill that bastard " said ruhi .

Yes Ansh what's happening to you why you are letting that girl ruin your mind " said veer

Whosoever Aisha she is , every Aisha named girl had ruined you Life, first that kasol one and now she . Didn't i told you to move on Ansh. For God sake Ansh it's been 10 years, who knows if she's alive or not maybe she's dead " ruhi yelled .

Stop ruhi stop otherwise I'll rip your
tongue " i shouted choking her neck after hearing those heartbreaking words from her mouth .

Leave her Ansh leave her i said " ... Screams veer .

Let him do this if this gives you satisfaction then kill me but plzz I can't see you like this Ansh plzzz move on I beg
you " said ruhi with tears in her eyes .

I am trying ruhi , I tried my best , can't you see how much all this is hurting me, you told me to forget her but how can I forget her she was the one who loves me when no one did , who make me smile even my dad wasn't with me but she was " i said controlling my tears in my eyes .

I know but you were just a child back then you were just 10 Ansh how can you say that you love her you don't even know if she feels the same for you I am sure you can find a more better love from other
girl " said ruhi.

I know I was just 10 back then and it's been 10 years but still it feels so fresh and real to me ruhi and I don't care if she remembers me or not " i said.

And what with this new Aisha " said veer

I don't know what this girl is doing to me she's is my mind since the day I saw her but trust me I will not let her do this with me she's not my Aisha " i said .

Tring tring veer's phone rang

Hey mom " veer answered the  phone

Veer's mom said something on the phone

Guyzz I need to leave now mom need me you guyzz stay here calm yourself I'll be back in an hour " said veer leaving me and ruhi there .

Why what happened " i asked veer .

I'll tell when am back " said veer and he left.

I am sorry ruhi trust me I would have never hurt you plzzz forgive me " i said

Why Aisha Ansh " ruhi said .

Why veer ruhi " I said .

Wh...wh...what are you saying Ansh "said Ruhi.

Yes I know that you like him and i also think that you love him , I have seen that love in your eyes for him , the way you looked at him and the way you light up when he hold your hands even it is out of friendship from his side but you just seems so happy around him " i said .

Plzz don't tell him " said Ruhi

Why ruhi just confess your love " I suggested

I can't Ansh I am not his type "  ruhi denied.

What type are you talking about ruhi you are perfect " i said .

I am talking about the type he wants , he wants girl who are inborn model and hot and who looks like everybody wants them
But I am a tomboy I am savage i didn't even have a girl bestfriend I was with you both since I was 12 " said ruhi .

Hey don't say that come on , come here hug me " i said .