chapter 7 new start

Author's pov

Hey hey I am here come here " shouted Trisha waving her right hand to Aisha .

Aisha came towards her running she hugged her and starts crying.

It's ok Aisha don't cry look I am here my brother is waiting for us in the car let's
go " she said And they both goes outside the airport.

Hey Aisha " greeted Aviraj.

Hey Avi thankyou for helping me and sorry for bothering you " said Aisha .

It's okkk no need let's go " said Aviraj .

At home

Hey Aisha you must be hungry you go to my room I'll bring something for you to
eat " said Trisha .

Thanks " said Aisha.

Hey Aisha have you decided what will you do now I mean you can stay here as long as you want . I am just asking about your studies " said Trisha while munching the food.

Some days ago i applied for the scholarship in your college and they accepted it , as my dad didn't allowed me to study outside the city and I had a very bad argument with him so in anger I just filled the form but who knows it will become so useful. And don't worry I will find a job soon " said Aisha and she hugged Trisha.
Okk okk let's sleep now " said Trisha

Aisha's pov

Next morning

Hey Trisha get up we are getting late for college ........ and morning " I said in hurry while combing my hair .

Well its my first day at college I am very nervous I will try to not indulge with other students because I don't want any problem .

Good morning Aishu , said Trisha .

In the college

I love you baby plzz accept me . You are the best thing that ever happened to me I will die without you don't leave me " said a boy sitting on his knees as soon as I entered the college gate .

I was very confused at this because it's only been 16 hours since I came to Bangalore and I swear i have never seen him in my whole fucking life . I never even talk to my own classmates back in kasol . Who is he ?

Hey who are you plzz stand up " I said in angry tone

Well done boy , a voice came from behind the boy sitting on his knees .

Hey sir look now I have done what you have told me now plzz can you give me back my notes " the boy said standing on his two feets .

Ok okk so the boy who just proposed me is a junior and his seniors are doing his ragging.

Here take this now leave " the boy said while handling the notes to another junior boy .

Hey sweetie what's your name let's do some fun today " the boy said to me .

Hey it's enough for today Ansh let's go to class " A girl said to him.

Hey Trisha what's happening here , i said to Trisha

Okk he is Ansh the handsome hunk yet a very arrogant boy of college. And the girl with him is his friend her name is Ruhi. It's their daily routine to do ragging of the juniors, since you are a new here and Also a junior plzz stay away from them " said Trisha

Ok ok fne let's go to the class " I said .

Author's pov

Ok okk so Aisha came to Ansh's I mean Reyansh's college to study but she didn't know he is her Reyansh they both finally met after 10 years yet unknown of each other's identity.
Let's see what happened next

Guyz plzz do upvote and comment about how you think this chapter is and if there is any problem tell me then
Follow me on Instagram @kanak._rana