2- Big Bad Mafia Boy Series 1 {COMPLETE} & 2 {ONGOING }by PeridotAngel

2 - Big Bad Mafia Boy Series by PeridotAngel

a) The Games Begin : Big Bad Mafia Boy Series 1 {COMPLETE} {NON TEEN + ROMANCE}

4,590,898 + reads 13,619 + votes

Description: She was the perfect good girl as he was the ultimate bad ass. With all her heart, she hated him but he was more than determined to make her his. And he did. Now, bound by marriage, she got more than what she had reckoned. The games begin...

b) The Fire Within : Big Bad Mafia Boy Series 2 {ONGOING SERIES} {NON TEEN + ROMANCE}

1,024,304+ reads 4,968+ votes

Description: The journey continues for Dean and Elena from where it ended in "The Games Begin". After much turmoil, the young couple finally seem to have found marital bliss with a new Elena emerging to take her place by Dean's side. Seductive in its drama and sinister in its plot, the saga lives on for the big bad mafia boy...

Who should read?

I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH SO THAT I HAVE READ IT TWICE N can read once more. PLZ DO NOT GO BY THE VOTES. There are some books which leaves an everlasting impression in your mind. This is one of those....This is a Read in one sitting book.

I am sure not many of you had heard of I sold myself to the devil for vinyls, pitiful i know, one year ago. Now it has crossed 17 million reads. This book also falls under the same category.

READ IT PEOPLE... YOU WON'T EVEN FEEL LIKE VISITING BATHROOM UNTIL YOU ARE DONE WITH IT. ( Freakin Amazeball... I can go on n on n on..... ).

Rating* : 6+  ,   6+  

* - On a scale of 0 to 5 with 6 being EXXXCEPPPTIONALLLLYYY GOODDDD