9- hYBrID by melissaswritings {ONGOING SERIES}

9- hYBrID by melissaswritings {ONGOING SERIES}  (WEREWOLF + MYSTERY) 

DESCRIPTION:

"I hate you Zach." I snapped, he was still smirking devilishly at me. My hands and legs were itching to do something bad to his little thing. That was the only area that I could possibly manage to do some harm. Rest of his body was built like a stone. No matter how hard I torture my poor brain, he is always two steps ahead of me. He is undoubtedly a mind reader with the most amazing pair of eyes, so blue that they can make a deep blue ocean of their own. His bewitching smile which he rarely ever flashes, drool-worthy eight pack abs and a body to boot is ju- . FOCUS ASHLEY. You have to move before he comes to know what is going through that stupid brain of yours. "Oh Really! Baby?" he uttered huskily, his dark blue eyes looking down at me as I was one foot shorter than him. I AM NOT A BABY!! Get it through your thick head! so frustrating he is! "Yes, REALLY and I want yo-" "I know you want me kitty. Tell me something that I don't already know."he interjected hoarsely, while coming closer to me. My inner voice screamed I told you so. and kitty? seriously? First baby n now kitty!?urghhh!! I hate him. I hate hi- He didn't even let me finish that sentence as he lifted me up and kissed me. For the record this was his second kiss in a day. There is a limit to what a 14 year old girl can take. Moreover, I am aware of the fact that one gets cooties from kissing. I kicked him as hard as I could between his legs. The very next moment jerk (douche bag, arrogant bastard... I am falling short on adjectives here) dropped me and I landed straight on my butt. Without slightest hesitation, I got up and ran without so much as turning in his direction.  

His voice reached my ears from that place. "You can't run away from me, Ashley. I will always find you." he yelled angrily in a deep and loud voice which held a promising tone

Rating*   :         5.5

DON'T GO BY THE NUMBER OF READS. THIS IS REALLY AN AMAZING STORY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

* - On a scale of 0 to 5 with 6 being EXXXCEPPPTIONALLLLYYY GOODDDD