24- A slave for a Pureblood vampire by Angel_007 {ONGOING SERIES}

24-   A slave for a Pureblood vampire by Angel_007 {ONGOING SERIES}  (Vampire+ Romance)

1,052,340+ reads                                   9,462+ votes

Description: “Be good and ill be gentle, be bad and you’ll regret it every single time” He whispered. He’s a pureblood Vampire and I am his slave. Purebloods are even more powerful than any regular vampire and because of it are feared and respected by many. He treats me like a child when I’m good and then treats me harsh when I disobey. I am to respect, serve, please and follow his every whim and command. They are treated like the most important people alive. He isn’t the only one like this, in this mansion there are suppose to be 8 purebloods 4 girls 4 boys, each as cocky aggressive and beautiful as the last. They attend school where purebloods and higher class vampires attend, and luckily so do all of their slaves. But I don’t want too; I want to finish my regular school with my friends and see my family. I will do whatever I can or at least tell them I am okay and I love them or something but vampires have the power to compel, but ill try my best. But what do you do when you want to leave but your slowly falling in love with the person your suppose to hate? He’s dangerous, sexy, kind and seductive, but then so cruel, arrogant, insensitive and rough, but it all makes me want to stay why?

Rating*   :          5

* - On a scale of 0 to 5 with 6 being EXXXCEPPPTIONALLLLYYY GOODDDD