10- A Penny's Worth of Affection {COMP} & His Revenge {ONGOING} by rosesarered27

10.1 - A Penny's Worth of Affection by rosesarered27 {COMPLETE}

 1,833,794 +reads                                         26,648+ votes

Description:

Penelope Inglewood discovers her brother is in love with the betrothed of the most ruthless man in England, The Duke Of Newbridge. She must find a way to save her family from ruin and turn her brother's affections elsewhere. When the Duke Of Newbridge decides to confront his rival in love, he finds himself completely intrigued by the small but determined woman. Will Penelope be able to keep her heart and her head in the presence of this dangerous, yet intoxicating villain who seeks to punish her brother?

10.2 His Revenge by rosesarered27 {ONGOING SERIES}

4,479,490 +reads                                        44,388+ votes

Description:

Ethan Lachlan, wealthy businessman and CEO of a fortune 500 company had planned his revenge down to the very last detail...He would shake Erin Gosling's perfect little world till she came begging him- on her hands and knees and any other part he chose to make his own. She and her family would pay for taking what was supposed to be rightfully his Five years ago, Erin Gosling saves her cousin from what she believed would have been a doomed marriage. Now the jilted lover is back...and he wants her family's company...and her. The game is revenge, the goal is submission. When two stubborn wills clash...sparks fly.

Who should read?

The first one is Historical fiction and second one is targeted for non teen fiction lovers. 

Both these stories are prettyyy good. The author has got a vivid description of writing.

If you haven't read till now, I would highly recommend both these stories. 

Rating*   :         6

* - On a scale of 0 to 5 with 6 being EXXXCEPPPTIONALLLLYYY GOODDDD