19- The Alpha's Luna by MarissaMarie00 {ONGOING SERIES}

19-  The Alpha's Luna by MarissaMarie00 {ONGOING SERIES}

(Werewolf + Romance)

1,913,660+reads                                        10,196+ votes

Description: "Clayton, I just don't think that I can do this," I said as I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes. I am in love with him and I just met him?

"Angel, I'm the alpha and you are mine. I don't think that you have a choice, " Clayton said in his alpha tone as he pinned me up against the brick wall of our school and kissed me with so much passion that it took me a minute to realize that this was not what I wanted. "Stop, " I said as I pulled away to catch my breath. "You are my mate. Mine and only mine. I can't leave you, you know that." he paused and changed his tone to an irresistible whisper, "I know that you feel the same way, " he whispered in my ear in his deep god-like voice. "Listen to your wolf, " he continued. My wolf did want him and it was taking everything I had not to pin him up against the wall and kiss him all day. He put his arms on the wall on both sides of my neck and closed the space between our bodies. Electric shocks were exploding through me as he trailed kisses up my neck, slowly down my jaw and then kissed my lips. I moaned and he used the opportunity to slip his tounge into my mouth. I couldn't leave him. I had to kiss him back...

Rating*   :          5

* - On a scale of 0 to 5 with 6 being EXXXCEPPPTIONALLLLYYY GOODDDD