14- The Bad Boy Lives in My Room{ONG} and Made for hire {COM} by demonicblackcat

14.1  The Bad Boy Lives in My Room by demonicblackcat    {ONGOING SERIES}

Humor+Teen Fiction }

5,754,943+  reads                                                55,237+ votes

Description: Being neighbors with the notorious bad boy hasn’t been sunshine and rainbows for me, the geeky girl who's too weird to make friends.

One. I know exactly all of his bad habits (including reading steamy harlequin novels) Two. I witness most of his love conquests (too many. Too many) Three. I get to hear everytime he fights with his family, which is a daily thing. (And it’s really quite the highlight of my day.) Good girl April Hale and bad boy Ryder Black have been living side by side for more than 10 years, and both never attempted to communicate with each other. But on the night Ryder Black is thrown out by his own father, he asks her a question that might change the life both of them: “March, will you let me stay in your room?” He even got her name wrong.

14.1  Maid for Hire  by demonicblackcat     {COMPLETE}

  { Humor +Teen Fiction}

4,471,574 + reads                                                          75,175 + votes

Description:   What would you do if your new boss if your biggest enemy in school? Popular girl Andrea Robinson has a big secret: she's actually very poor and has to work her butt off to maintain her lifestyle. But when she finds out that she's working for Alec Blaze, the school's most despicable player who dumped her bestfriend 2 years ago, as his maid, her life is completely turned around.

Alec finds absolute pleasure from annoying the hell out of her, and often she finds herself trying not to beat him up into a mush. But what is actually Alec hiding from everyone? Why he is such a different person at his house? Most importantly, why is it getting harder and harder to hate Alec freaking Blaze? (excerpt) "I'm going to take shower," he announced. I sighed in relief. "Okay." He was strangely quiet after that. But I could feel some the voices of his movement. The voices of something... fishy. The voices of clothes... being taken off. And that was when I realized it. "Put this on the laundry for me, will you?" he said. Color rushed to my face, and my breathing became frantic once again. I never considered myself a prude, and I knew I didn't blush easily. But Alec knew where to push my buttons. He stripped in the same freaking room with me. (don't look, don't look, don't look) He freaking stripped. He really did. (don't look, don't look, don't look) I heard his feet already taking steps, and once again, I shuddered. I had never been in the same room with a naked boy before. Hell, even I never walked around naked in my room before! Thankfully, I heard the sound of the bathroom door glide. (don't look, don't look, don't-) Freaking hell, I turned around just before the bathroom door glided close. Holy mother of.... ass.

Rating*   :          5.5    &     5

* - On a scale of 0 to 5 with 6 being EXXXCEPPPTIONALLLLYYY GOODDDD