12- My Wattpad Love & SwEeT MaDnEsS by cold_lady19 {COMPLETE}

12.1- My Wattpad Love by cold_lady19 {COMPLETE} {Romance + Teen Fiction}

8,254,538 + reads 175,507+ votes

Description:

Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well?

12.2- SwEeT MaDnEsS by cold_lady19 {COMPLETE} {HORROR + MYSTERY}

5,358,985+ reads 52,337+ votes

(2012 Watty Award Winner for Most Popular in Horror)

Description:

"Don't make this any harder, Angeles" I swallowed hard. The way he said my name sent a chill through me. How did he know my name? Who was he? "I'm not opening the door" I took a step backwards, looking at my kitchen. There was a knife on the counter, I needed it. If this man tried to break inside my apartment, I was going to fight back. He sighed deeply.

12.3 He's my master, I belong to him (Book One and Two) by cold_lady19 (Complete) (Mystery+ Vampire)

6,934,842+ reads 60,878+ votes

Description:

Arlene Willingtom is destined to become a vampire's slave in her 17th birthday. She has to leave her family behind.

Will she do it? Wil she be able to face her vampire master? Will she be able to remain sane? And the most important question: Will she survive?

12.4 Chained by cold_lady19 (Ongoing) (Mystery+ Fantasy)

Description: Never look into his eyes.

Never let him touch you.

Never speak to him.

He will consume your soul.

He will extinguish your dreams. He will turn you into nothing. Do not let him get to you. Do not trust him. Do not fall for his words and false promises. He is a master of lying and King of persuasion.

Who is he? Read and find out.

Rating* : 5.5, 5.5, 5, 5

* - On a scale of 0 to 5 with 6 being EXXXCEPPPTIONALLLLYYY GOODDDD