Epilogue

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🧊🇫🇮 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Cold as ice

"'Cause I'm cold as ice

I'm not the type to keep you warm at night"

⋯⋯⋯⋯⊱🧊⊰⋯⋯⋯⋯

They say everything must come to an end, a place where the future is unknown and one must decide how they want to imagine it, or maybe there is no future at all

They say everything must come to an end, a place where the future is unknown and one must decide how they want to imagine it, or maybe there is no future at all. The end is not always death, just an end to one particular part of a life.

An end of the year.

As the clock strikes twelve, the sky transforms into a dazzling display of colours and light, as fireworks explode all around them. A magnificent view, with vibrant hues of red, green, and gold painting the sky. The explosive sounds of the fireworks resonate through the air, creating a sense of awe and wonder. 

In that moment, Anneli Räikkönen feels like she's stepping into a new world, full of endless possibilities and new beginnings. A year where everything fell perfectly into place and she no longer felt like she had to wear an icy exterior.

As she looked up, Max Verstappen pulled her close, his strong arms wrapping around her, creating a cocoon of warmth and security. The comforting scent of his cologne fills her senses, bringing a smile to her face. She looked up at him, his piercing eyes staring back at her with love and affection.

Together, they stand there, lost in the beauty of the moment, the world around them fading into the background. The only thing that matters is the two of them, wrapped up in each other's arms, watching the fireworks light up the sky. It's a moment that Anneli knows she will always cherish, a moment of pure magic and bliss.

No matter what happened; it didn't matter if racing got in the way or family didn't agree with what they were doing; it didn't matter if they didn't get the support of the public or the team; it didn't matter if they thought they hated each other. It was always going to be then.

Anneli Räikkönen: A finnish blonde that had a melted ice heart.

Max Verstappen: A Dutch brunette that happened to melt ice.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⊱🧊⊰⋯⋯⋯⋯

"I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"

I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her"

I'm emotional. I adore Anneli and I'm glad I left it here so i can work on other things. I'll post when the one-shot is out too! But it's time for other projects.

I really hoped you enjoyed this <3