The interveiw & surprise

Author note: I may have gotten a little inspired from the game for this😁

"Okay Y/N. Please walk on through and we can start the interview.", a woman with a name badge saying 'Jules' stated, before she motioned for me to follow her. I quickly and quietly followed her into a small-ish room that was covered in colourful stripes. "So, Y/N... what makes you think your good for this job?", she asks and sits down on a chair opposite me. I blankly stared at her, confused. "I'm sorry, but I never got told what job it would be? What job is it?", I ask as I sit in the chair closest to me and rub the back of my neck shyly. Jules smiles at me kindly. "We need somebody as a daycare assistant. It's been brought to the attention of staff that we need a human daycare attendant as well, and not just animatronic ones.", she laughs quietly.

I blink a couple of times before smiling brightly. "Well, I have 3 younger siblings who are in entire league of trouble at home. I help to take care of them when... my parents aren't home", I explain, pausing slightly. Jules smiles again and writes on a piece of paper. "Well, I know this is a bit unorthodox... but how would you feel if you were in the daycare for a couple of hours and you were examined on how you deal with children?", she asked, standing up as if she knew my answer. I pause for a couple of minutes before I nodded my head. I got up out of my chair and followed her through the Pizzaplex and towards what I assumed was the daycare. "You won't be alone, I will be there but Sunny is the one who'll mainly be examining you and your behaviour.", she said as we walked through the doors that led into the daycare. "Who's Sunny?", I asked, pausing where I stood.

"Oh, right. Not a lot of people know Sunny. Sunny is one of the daycare animatronics... well, the only daycare animatronic. They'll be examining you so then they know how you work and see if they can work with you.", she smiled, continuing the path we took. I followed after her again, being lead to a room with a slide with writing that stated 'slide into fun!' I walked closer to the slide, Jules motioning for me to sit down. I do as she motioned, before she pushed me down the slide. I loudly squeaked in surprise before landing in a ball pit a few seconds later. I looked around, before trying to find a way out of the ball pit. Did she really have to push me down the slide? I'm a grown adult, not a kid. I eventually found one of the exits of the ball pit and slowly made my way towards it, before feeling something grip my waist and lifting me up.