Questions for Sunny

"OH MY STARS! I didn't know you could sing, let alone that song! That was amazing, bravissimo!", Sunny yelled excitedly, picking me up in the process. I quickly shushed them, before pointing at the room where the children were sleeping. Sunny looked to the room, realising how close we were to it, before walking further into the daycare, carrying me. I grumbled slightly, but not bothering to fight as they carried me. "Sorry for the excitement earlier. It's... it's been a long time since I heard that song, and I didn't know you could sing so well", Sunny apologised. I looked to Sunny, their face plate a constant smile that gave me the chills. "It's okay Sunny, you were just loud and the children had just gone to sleep. Also, I'm curious...", I said before looking towards the ground below me, my feet nowhere near able to touch the ground. "Just how tall are you?", I asked. Sunny giggles at my question before they stated "9'4 when we're standing straight, like I am now. Not sure why Moony and I were made so tall, but I guess it's not that important since we were never given that information.". I looked at their face plate, still unnerved by the constant smile, and cocked my head to the side.

"Who's Moony?", I asked, almost feeling a little stupid. Sunny's rays stopped spinning when I asked, almost seeming sad even with the constant smile. "Moony is the other daycare attendant. Moony's been... inactive for a while now. They used to run nap-time, but then they got infected with a virus of sorts and now isn't allowed near the kids. That's why the lights always stay on. Moony's also the reason why our pronouns are they/them, we're two different people, of sorts, that share the same body.", Sunny explained, placing me gently on the ground and sitting down. Oh, so now we're the same height... god, my neck cramps trying to look up all the time. Maybe I could suggest some things to change for their next P&S check-up? What am I talking about, who'd listen to me if I didn't work here. I looked around, the daycare already cleaned than what I had expected... but Sunny probably cleaned up any messes while I was occupying the children or putting them to sleep. "So... what do we do now, Sunny?", I asked, looking at them. Sunny seemed to be contemplating it, before walking over to the drawing table and coming back with paper and pencils.

"Why don't we draw? You looked like you had something on your mind earlier and drawing it can sometimes be better than just letting it sit there!", Sunny offered, handing me some pieces of paper and a handful of pencils. I lied down, smiling and grabbing the pencils and started working on some little sketches. I first drew a basic diagram of Sunny, writing little annotations down as I drew. I then started drawing a face plate, noting that it should be able to change like a normal persons' would with different expressions. Sunny seemed quite content just watching me as I drew, their legs bouncing as they watched. I drew until I felt satisfied with my diagram, my legs kicking the air behind me. There, done. Now all I'd have to do is give it to a P&S worker... or maybe I could give it to Jules, wherever she is. I made sure I folded up the diagram, putting it in the sleeve of my blouse so I wouldn't forget about it. I'm glad that I've taken the chance to have this experience. It's been fun and I'm happy I got to spend time with the children here and Sunny. It'd be nice if I could get a job here...