Make a Friend!

We were nearly finished with our smoothies by the time that smoothie guy looked ready to get up and leave. At this realization we both hurriedly finished up our drinks, and with a minor brainfreeze, I saw Oakley pull out her phone. Show time.

I casually walked our cups towards the trash, which happened to be located right next to the dark haired target. As I threw our cups away, I sensed someone behind me, when I turned he was right there, and arm reaching around me. For a moment I thought we were caught, this guy was going to bring me in to go tell whoever ran this place that I was mucking around and people were getting upset over it.

But then he threw away his cup, I heard it smack against another cup in the bin. His eyes were intent on my face, and as he pulled away I knew I'd have to act fast or this would be my first target that I lost the opportunity to kiss... either  that or Oakley would make me stalk him until I managed to finish what I started- at which point he would totally be convinced I was weird.

Not to mentioned we'd sworn off stalking.

But I had a feeling that for this one, she'd fold and make an exception.

I made myself stop fretting over things yet to come, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, keeping him from straightening back up. His eyes narrowed in confusion for a moment, and I ignored it as I pressed my freezing lips against his. His lips tasted like the smoothie he had just consumed, which was fine with me as he had apparently also had strawberry banana blitz. All too soon I pulled away, ready to duck under his arm and flee. He caught my arm, and I looked at Oakley with a panicked expression... until he pulled me in and gave me another kiss. This time though, he seemed to have broken out of his shocked haze, and his arms were curled around my waist as he pulled me closer.

It was different from how any of the others had held me, there was a touch of aggression in his actions, but it didn't put me off. It was more like he knew what he wanted and he was going to go after it.

Besides, who was I to yell at him for kissing me when I was the one who'd started it?

I practically melted against him, his stubble was rough on my face, but for some unknown reason it only made him more attractive. He gave a slight grunt, and leaned down, his hands gliding over my waist as he grabbed my thighs and picked me up. There was no thought as my legs wrapped around his waist, he walked me until my back was pressed against the wall of the smoothie shack.

I'd never been kissed like this, been held like this. No one had ever had their hands where his hands were, even as I assured myself it was innocent, or mostly, his hands were only on my thighs to hold me up.

Even so these details and thoughts slipped away as he shifted to use one arm to hold me up and with his other hand, he lightly dragged his fingertips along my side, from my hip up to my bathing suit top. He didn't try anything funny though, as his hand moved to wrap around my back.

We continued to kiss until there were hoots of laughter and cheers from a random group of guys passing, and I pushed him away slightly. He went with no fight, and looked over at the group with a glare. The group was made up of a bunch of guys with a wrestling logo on their shirts, so I figured they must be part of a school summer trip or something.

I could feel the blush from my neck all the way to my hairline. Oakley was visible over the dark strangers shoulder, and her camera was slightly lowered as she looked on in what I could only describe as a state of shock.

I bit down on my lower lip and looked at the guy, wiggling in a wordless attempt to tell him I wanted down. He complied and then leaned close, moving my hair out of his way as his lips brushed against my lips once more, and then my cheek as he whispered so close to my ear, "It was a pleasure helping out with your video, little bird," he said, pulling away with a smirk as I shivered.