Season 1

This AU started as a "What if Harper and Griffin had adult supervision when they time travelled" and spiraled into its own fanfiction and spinoffs (Legacies of Tremont, which is a Next Gen AU based on Bad Future 1). With that being said, here's the Introduction Summary and Characters List for 'Something in the Summer Wind'.

Disclaimer: I do not own Secrets of Sulphur Springs, High School Musical: The Musical Series or all the other offscreen mentioned fandoms. Ten is from 'Weightless' and they belong to my friend @zealous_light, I only own my Original Characters (Cress and Indigo). With that being said, enjoy!

★ ・・・・・・・・・・・・ ★

Summary

★ ・・・・・・・ ★

Sulphur Springs 1990

The Tremont Hotel was in its grand golden age of glory. People would use to come from near and far just to soak at the hot springs. But everything changed when 12-year-old Savannah Dillon disappeared on the night of the Camp Dance, never to be seen again. The hotel lose business shortly after the tragedy.

Sulphur Springs 2020

After the disastrous Frozen the Documentary the Trailer premier, EJ needed an escape. Away from Salt Lake City and away from his father. And so, he and his two best friends decided to go on their Senior Year Road Trip all the way to his Aunt Sarah's new place...the Tremont Hotel in Sulphur Springs, Louisiana. 

Griffin Campbell was less than happy to have his whole life uprooted from Chicago and ended up all the way in the middle of Louisiana. His parents keep telling him to give this place a chance, his favorite cousin EJ and his friends are spending some time help fixing up the hotel. And his two new schoolmates seem friendly. Maybe there is more to the Tremont Hotel than meets the eye?

Or in which EJ just wanted to spend a few weeks with his younger cousins, his best friends, and his relatives...and perhaps try to get over his recent breakup. Being dragged into time traveling and uncovering the 30-year disappearance of Savannah Dillion was NOT on his bucket list!

★ ・・・・・・・・・・・・ ★

Meet The Characters

★ ・・・・・・・ ★

Matt Cornett as Elton John 'EJ' Caswell (18 turning 19)

Chittaphon Leechaipornkul as 'Ten' Chittaphon Leechaipornkul (19)