Introducing

1. TANVI AWASTHI (18yrs)

Introducing Tanvi Awasthi, 18, the epitome of sunshine with a mischievous spark. Despite her mischievous antics, Tanvi holds a special place in the hearts of her parents and her older brother, with whom she shares a love-hate relationship that defies explanation yet binds them together inextricably. she charms with her infectious laughter. Despite her love for culinary arts, her academic excellence nudges her towards a BA in English, conflicting with her chef aspirations. Tanvi's journey intertwines family expectations with her culinary dreams, illuminating the path of self-discovery amidst youthful exuberance.

 Tanvi's journey intertwines family expectations with her culinary dreams, illuminating the path of self-discovery amidst youthful exuberance

2. MAHIR OBEROI

Introducing Mahir Oberoi, 27, with a touch of grumpiness masking his warm heart. As the elder sibling, he adores his younger sisters and cherishes his loving parents. After completing his bachelor's degree in Mumbai. master's degrees in Harward University USA, Mahir returns to India to become a dedicated professor at Delhi University, balancing scholarly pursuits with family ties. In the bustling streets of Delhi, Mahir navigates life's complexities, discovering the power of love and human connections along the way.

3. KAVYA OBEROI (18 yrs)

Kavya shares a deep bond with Tanvi, forged through years of la

ughter and shared secrets since their school days. However, life's twists separate them as Kavya journeys to Mumbai for her BA, leaving behind her beloved family and Tanvi.As the younger sister of Mahir Oberoi,she carries with her the weight of familial expectations and the longing for connection amidst the bustling cityscape of Mumbai.

4. SHLOK AWASTHI (25 yrs)

25-year-old elder brother of Tanvi.As an engineer in a multinational company, Shlok embodies determination and ambition, striving for excellence in his professional endeavors.His relationship with Tanvi is a complex tapestry woven with threads of love and contention, where sibling rivalry mingles with unwavering loyalty. Despite their occasional clashes, Shlok remains fiercely protective of Tanvi.A proud son of his parents, Shlok carries the weight of familial expectations with grace and determination.

5. SARA OBEROI (23 Yrs)

23-year-old ,the proud daughter of her parents and the loving sister of Mahir and Kavya, Sara embodies the essence of familial warmth and camaraderie.A fashion designer by profession, Sara infuses her creativity into every stitch. Despite working in a small firm, her passion for fashion knows no bounds, her dedication to her craft shining through in every garment she creates.Sara's relationship with Tanvi transcends friendship, blossoming into a sisterly bond forged through shared laughter and heartfelt conversations.

6. SHYAM AWASTHI (50 yrs) AND RADHA AWASTHI (48 yrs)

Parents of tanvi

7. JITENDRA OBEROI (54 yrs) AND JAYA OBEROI (50 yrs)

Parents of Mahir