Chapter 6:Exams

As the internal exams approached, tension filled the air,With only two days left, so I decided to organize a group study session at my house, inviting all my friends

I asked excitedly "Hey everyone, guess what? Our internal exams are coming up on the 6th of August! We only have two days left to prepare. How about we do some group study?"

Rohan: "That sounds like a great idea, Tanvi! Count me in."

[At home I decided to tell mumma about It.]

"Mumma, I've invited everyone over for a study session tomorrow. It's going to be a full house!"

Mumma: "That's wonderful, beta! I'll make sure to prepare some snacks for everyone."

[The next morning I woke up with lot of chaos and voice of Karthik.]

Karthik: "Wake up, sleeping beauty! It's time to hit the books."

[They all teased me relentlessly about my sleepy state,]

"Okay, okay, I'm up! Let's grab some breakfast before we start studying."

[Mumma had prepared a lavish spread of delicacies, including chole bhature, pav bhaji, sandwiches, pasta, maggi, and My favorite chai.]

Shubham : "Wow, Aunty, this looks amazing! Thanks for making all my favorite dishes."

Karthik: grinning "I can't wait to dig in!

Rohan: smiling "I have to admit, Aunty, your cooking is amazing."

Mumma: blushing "Thank you, Rohan I'm glad you all enjoy it. Now, eat up before it gets cold!"

[The aroma of the food filled the room, adding to the warmth and camaraderie of the moment, Then Bhai continued his teasing, teaming up with my friends to poke fun at me]

Bhai: "Tanvi, are you sure you can concentrate with all that food in front of you?"

"Yes Bhai because I not bhukkad like you"

[

All of my friends including mumma and papa starts laughing at him and I felt so good to see him as a topic of fun]

[After breakfast, we settled down to study, with I take the lead in teaching what I knew]

"Okay, let's start with the basics of English literature. Pay attention, everyone!"

Karthik: pointing to a paragraph "Hey, guys, I found a really helpful explanation for this concept in my textbook. Let me share it with you."

Rohan: scribbling notes "Thanks, Karthik. That clears up a lot of confusion."

Shubham: leaning back in his chair "You guys are making this way too complicated. Let me break it down for you in simple terms."

"Thanks, Shubham. Sometimes we need your straightforward approach"

As the day progressed, we took a break for lunch and then they headed of to home,

"Thanks for coming, everyone! Let's meet up again soon for another study session."

[With the day of the exams finally arriving, I felt a mix of nerves and excitement.]

I said nervously, tapping my pencil on the desk "I can't believe the exam day is finally here. I hope we're all prepared."

Karthik: flipping through his notes "Don't worry, Tanvi. We've studied hard. We'll do great."

Anaya: taking deep breaths "I just hope I remember everything I studied."

Rohan: cracking a joke "Come on, guys, it's just an exam. We got this!"

"I hope all our hard work pays off!"

[ After all the hectic days finally the exams are over]

"Finally, the exams are over! Let's go celebrate at the nearby café." I said excitedly.

Anaya: grinning "Sounds like a plan! I could use a nice cup of coffee after all that stress."

Karthik: clapping on my back "Great idea, Tanvi! You always know how to lift our spirits."

Rohan: checking his phone "I'm in! Let's go grab some snacks and unwind."

Shubham: smirking "I'm down for some celebratory snacks. My treat, of course."

As we walked to the café, All of us couldn't contain our excitement and relief. We laughed and joked along the way, feeling the weight of the exams lift off ours shoulders.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How's was the chapter.
Hope you all like it.
Please vote, comment and share.