Chapter 1: Birthday Wishes and New Beginnings

The chirping of sparrows gently woke me from my slumber, a soft melody in the morning light

The chirping of sparrows gently woke me from my slumber, a soft melody in the morning light. As I opened my eyes, I was greeted by the joyful chorus of "Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!" My family had gathered around me, bearing gifts and a delicious cake, their smiles lighting up the room.
rubbing my eyes "Thank you, everyone. It means a lot."

Mumma: "Happy birthday, Tanu! May this day bring you joy and blessings. And good luck for your fir day of college!"

Papa: "Yes, beta, make the most of this opportunity. Your years ahead are going to be amazing!"

Bhai: "Happy birthday, little sis! You're finally stepping into the world of college.
[I forcely smiled, my mood slightly dampened by the absence of my best friend, Kavya.]

"Thanks, bhaiya. I'll try my best to survive."

[And after that I starts to get ready for college and suddenly Bhai comes in my room and stars teasing me.]

Bhai: "Tanvi, you're seriously wearing that to college? You'll scare away all your potential suitors!"

"Oh, shut up, Bhai! What do you know about fashion anyway? You're just a boring engineer."

Bhai: "At least I have a plan for my future, unlike you, Miss 'I'll figure it out as I go'."

"Excuse me? I have plenty of time to figure things out. Unlike some people, I'm not in a rush to settle down and tie the knot."

[Mumma and papa overhear the argument and step in to mediate.]

Mumma: "What's going on here? Why are you two fighting on my baby's birthday?"

Papa: "Shlok, be respectful to your sister. And Tanu, try to listen to your brother's advice. He's just looking out for you."

Bhai: "Sorry, Mumma and papa, I was just teasing Tanvi. I didn't mean to upset her."

"It's okay, Mumma and papa. I know Bhai means well. But sometimes he just doesn't know when to stop."

Mumma: "Alright, enough bickering, you two. Let's focus on celebrating Tanu's special day. We'll discuss this later, okay?"

Papa: "That's right. Tanu, you're growing up so fast. We're proud of the young woman you're becoming."

*Tanvi's outfit*

*Tanvi's outfit*

[At breakfast table]

Bhai: "Tanu, did you hear about new professor at your college? Rumor has it, he's a real hardass."

"Great, just what I need on my first day - a professor who's out to make my life miserable."

Bhai: "Come on, Tanu, don't be so pessimistic. Maybe he'll turn out to be a total pushover."

"Yeah, right. And maybe pigs will fly. I'll believe it when I see it."

Bhai: "Well, if he gives you any trouble, just give him your famous Tanvi glare. That should put him in his place."

"Thanks for the tip, Bhai. I'll be sure to use it if he steps out of line."

Mumma: "Alright, you two, enough chatter. Tanu, finish your breakfast. You don't want to be late for your first day."

"Yes, Mumma. I'm almost done."

Bhai: "And Tanu, try not to trip over your own feet on your way to class. We wouldn't want you making a scene on your first day."

"Very funny, Bhaiii Ha ha."

Papa: "Remember, Tanu, college is a time for new experiences and growth. Embrace it with an open mind."

"I'll try, papa. But no promises about not tripping."

Bhai: " Hence it proved that you are my baby Monkey

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, Shlok."

Mom: "Alright, enough teasing, you two. Tanu, finish up and get going. And Shlok, don't forget to do the dishes before you leave."

Bhai: "Yes, Mom. I'll take care of it."

"Thanks, Bhai. And thanks, Mumma and papa, for everything. I'll see you all later."

[I gathers my things and heads off to college, ready to face whatever challenges the day may bring.
As I arrived at college, I was struck by the breathtaking beauty of the university campus. But my reverie was interrupted by the persistent ringing of her phone. It was Kavya calling.]

Kavya: "Hey, Tanu! Happy birthday, girl!"

"Thanks, Kavya. It's not exactly the same without you here.Ugh, Kavya, why did you have to go to Mumbai for college? We had a pact to stick together at Delhi University. I miss you so much."

Kavya: "I know, I miss you too. But hey, think of it this way - we'll have double the celebrations when I'm back in Delhi!"

"Yeah, that's true. I can't wait to have you back. I've been feeling so lost without my partner in crime."

Kavya: "Aw, Tanu, you're making me all emotional now. But don't worry, I'll be back before you know it."

"Promise?"

Kavya: "Promise. And hey, I've got something exciting to tell you.
talked to my dad, and he said I can transfer to Delhi University for the next semester!"

"Really? You mean it, Kavya?"

Kavya: "Of course I mean it! I wouldn't miss being with my bestie for the world. So hang in there, Tanu. We'll be reunited before you know it."

"Well, you better hurry up and get back here, because I don't know how much longer I can handle college without you."

Kavya: laughing "Don't worry, Tanu. I'll be there before you know it. And when I am, we'll make up for lost time with double the fun!"

"I can't wait, Kavya. You're the best friend a girl could ask for."

Kavya: "And you're the sister. Now go out there and show Delhi University what you're made of. I'll be cheering you on from Mumbai!"

"Thanks, Kavya. Love you!"

Kavya: "Love you too, Tanu. Now go kick some butt!"

[With renewed hope and excitement, I Headed towards my first lecture, unaware of the twists and turns that awaited in my the journey ahead]
.
.
.
.
.
.
How was the chapter???
Please vote,comment,and share the chapter. Hope you like the chapter.
See you at next chapter.....