Chapter 5:Echoes of Friendship and Love"

[After the lecture, I retreats to my office, consumed by thoughts of the mysterious girl and her captivating poem

[After the lecture, I retreats to my office, consumed by thoughts of the mysterious girl and her captivating poem.]

"Her poem was truly remarkable. It's been lingering in my mind ever since."

[Suddenly, there's a knock on the door, interrupting my reverie. I looks up to see Suhana, my childhood friend and colleague, entering the room.]

Suhana: "Hey, Mahir! What's on your mind? You seem a bit lost."

"Oh, it's nothing. Just thinking about the lecture today."

Suhana: "Ah, the poetry assignment? I heard you tasked your students with writing poems. How did it go?"

"Incredible, actually. One of the students wrote a poem that left me speechless. It was truly a masterpiece."

Suhana: "That's fantastic to hear!

Arjun: "Hey, buddy! Remembering the good old days, are we?"

"Absolutely, Arjun. Those were some unforgettable times."

Suhana: "Speaking of which, do you remember the time we all went camping during high school?"

"How could I forget? That camping trip was a blast! Remember when Arjun accidentally fell into the lake?"

Arjun: "Hey, that was not my fault! Blame it on the slippery rocks."

  "Absolutely. Those memories always bring a smile to my face."

[As they settle in, Suhana and Arjun exchange a glance, sharing a silent understanding.]

Suhana: "So, Mahir, Arjun and I were talking about something important last night."

"Oh? What's that?"

Arjun: "Well, I proposed to Suhana, and she said yes!"

"Wow, that's fantastic news! Congratulations, you two!"

Suhana: "Thank you, Mahir. It means a lot to us."

"I'm really happy for you both. It's wonderful to see your love story unfold."

[We reminisce about our school days in Delhi, recalling the mischief we got up to and the deep bonds we formed.]

Suhana: "And do you remember our college days in Mumbai? Those were some wild times!"

Arjun: "Absolutely! The late-night study sessions, the impromptu road trips... We had the time of our lives."

"Indeed, we did. But I must admit, leaving for the USA for my master's degree was a bittersweet moment."

Arjun :"Yeah, we were all sad to see you go. But it's amazing how things have come full circle now that you're back."

Suhana: "Speaking of which, remember how I convinced you to come back to Delhi and work with us?"

"Yes, you were quite persuasive, Suhana. And now, here we are.,By the way, please don't mention any of this to my mother. She'll start pestering me about marriage again."

Suhana: "Don't worry, Mahir. Your secret's safe with us. But how did you manage to divert the topic of marriage with her?"

   "Ah, well, it was a combination of evasive answers and quick subject changes. Let me tell you the whole story..."

[Later that evening, I returns home, his mind still consumed by thoughts of the girl's poem.]

"What was it about her poem that had such a profound impact on me? I can't seem to shake it off."
.
.
.
.
.
. How was the chapter??
Please vote, comment and share it.
See you in next chapter....