chapter 4 : The poem

Alright, time to let the creativity flow

Alright, time to let the creativity flow. Let's write that poem!"
And I called Karthik.
"Hello Karthik I am scared as shit"
Kartik: "You're going to nail it, Tanvi. Can't wait to hear your masterpiece!"

"Thanks, Kartik. Here's to a night of poetic inspiration! Hey let's call rohan and shubham also"

Then I add rohan and shubham.
"Hello guys...  Rohan, have you started brainstorming for your poem yet?"

Rohan: "Uh, not exactly. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason. Just wondering if you've found some inspiration yet."

Kartik: "Yeah, Rohan, you seemed pretty inspired when you saw Anaya in the library."

Shubham: "Yeah, Rohan, Anaya's got you all starry-eyed."

Rohan: "Come on, guys! It's not like that..."

"Sure, sure, Rohan. We all saw the heart emojis in your eyes."

Kartik: "Yeah, Rohan, your  poem's going to be all about Anaya, isn't it?"

Shubham: "Can't wait to hear you pour your heart out, Rohan."

Rohan: "Alright, alright, you guys. Just wait and see. My poem's going to be epic.

"Oh, we can't wait for the romantic masterpiece, Rohan. Anaya's going to love it! We have faith in you, Rohan. It's not every day you find your muse in the library."

Shubham: "Yeah, Rohan, just pour your heart out. We'll be waiting for the poetry recital."

Karthik: "And make sure to practice those lines, Rohan. You want to make a good impression on Anaya."

Rohan: "Alright, alright, I'll get to work on my poetic masterpiece. Thanks for the encouragement, guys."

"Okay guys let's meet tomorrow with our poems"

Then I cut the call. And starts writing.
And I don't know how I slept.

In the morning, I woke up and got ready for the day. I had my favorite breakfast, poha, and then headed off to college. Excited for whatever the day had in store!

 Excited for whatever the day had in store!