Chapter 7 : Another Family

As the morning sun filtered through my window, my phone rang, and I saw it was Jaya aunty calling. Wondering , is everything okay I answered . "Hello aunty"
" Hello beta, how's everything going"
She replied.
Everything is well, you say,why did you called me, is everything okay."
I replied.
Are everything is all right beta, i just called, because I am only one who  misses you, want to meet you. Because you are only friend to kavya, we are no one to you." She was sounding little upset.
"I am sorry aunty. I also missed you. I am really sorry. I should have come to home." I said.
"Pehele tum dono ghar uthake rakh dete the, aur ab meri ek beti mumbai gayi to dusari ne ana band Kiya to kaise lagega Hume, wo Sara ek to subah Jake rat ko wapas ati hai, uncle bhi office jate hai, me akeli bore hoti hu beta" she said.
"Okay aunty, let's make plan , to iss Sunday me gahr ati hu. And aap mere liye mast Mera favourite breakfast banaiye. Par lunch me banaungi." I said excitedly.
"Okay beta home is all yours. I am waiting baby." She replied and cut the call.
With that I started waiting for Sunday.

[At Sunday]

At 8 o clock, I got ready to go to kavu's home With my scooty that papa gift me at my birthday. after 15 minutes I reached and knock the door.aunty and sara welcomed me with warm hug. I was feeling so happy after meeting them. I don't know why I didn't came to meet them earlier.
Anuty made sit. And shes came with my favourite poha and chai.
"Aunty you don't forget that I like poha and chai" I asked.
"Are mere beti ki pasand mujhe nahi pata hogi to kise hogi." She replied.
"Wo to hai" I replied.
And she started feeding me with her hands.
"Are me bhi hu yaha pe" sara di said annoyingly.
"Ha ha beta tu hai but ajj meri iss beti ki bari" she replied.
"Ha tanu ke laad kar Rahi hai to mujhe koi problem nahi but kavya ke karegi to me bolungi, But tanu Im really mad at you, you says that I am sister that you never had to you but you never came to see me after your so called kavu left to Mumbai. Sara di said.
"Am really sorry di, I promise you that from now on I will come home atleast a week. is that okay??'' they both nodded. "By the way, where is uncle??"
"Aree Papa's out of town" sara replied.
And now aunty comes with her signature dish gajar ka halwa.
"Aunty this is my favourite." I said excitedly.
"I know beta, your and laddu's food preferences are quite similar, he also love poha and gajar ka halwa, aree I forgot to tell you, laddu is back, and settled here." She said.
I don't know I feel something in my stomach, and I was very excited as I haven't seen kavu's brother, but listened all his stories from aunty, kavya and sara di, so I asked "where is he??"

She replied,"he's gone to Bali, for bachelorette, he only had 3 friends from school days, and they are getting married to each other, so they gone to Bali. And laddu will come tomorrow."

"Yes they both are super cool, you know tanu ,they are dating from school and getting married how fascinating is this" sara di Said

"Yes this is very cool." I said.

"Ha bohot acche hai wo dono,aur main bat wo Umar rehte hi shadi kar rahe hai, par ye laddu ko kon samjhaega ,wo dono bhi shadi kar rahe hai , ye kab karega, ab bas hua. aane do use, me dekhna kitni mast ladki dhundhati hu uske liye ." Aunty said frustrately.

"Lets forget this maa, let's enjoy as tanu is here." Di said.

"Okay guys let me make some special lunch for this special ladies." I announced and go to kichen.

And started thinking, what should I make for dinner.  "Idea let's make some my favourite chicken biryani and with that some kheer." And started making biryani. After 1 hour. All my food is ready to serve. I am very excited to serve aunty and di.
"It's really delicious,tanu. I am going to eat all of that" di said
"Yes beta it's really delicious."  Aunty said.
After lunch, With hugs and goodbyes, I left Kavya's house, feeling grateful for the warmth of family. It's like my another family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How's the chapter??
Please vote, share and comment on this chapter!!!!!
See you at next chapter!!!