CHAPTER 36

MINJEONG

I can't remember a damn thing about what happened after I left the bar with Heesung.

This is the first time that I'm having a blackout from drinking too much last night. No one told me that this shit is frustrating and embarrassing at the same time. I feel like someone is trying to crush my head into a million pieces and I can't blame anyone but myself. Heesung was right. I should have slow down with alcohol. During the whole night at the bar, he was trying to convince me to stop drinking the same amount of drinks as Woonbin.

Having a headache is not the first that startled me in the morning. In fact, I had a mini heart attack when I woke up in Jimin's bed. She was not around, so I walked to the living room and caught her sleeping on the couch. Then, I went back into her room and slept until I hear the heavyweight of a body on me.

"WAKE UP!" Woonbin shouts close to my ear causing me to flinch and shove him away from me.

He almost made me deaf with his deep and loud voice. I give him a death glare while he laughs hysterically.

"If you don't leave, I would end you!" I threaten and he doesn't seem to be scared at me.

"With your tiny arms?" he scoffs and ruffles my hair.

If we get into a fight, I would probably lose. He got bigger since he went to France and I doubt that I would be strong enough to fight him back.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes. "Do you have aspirins? I feel like shit."

"I'll give you one if you tell me what happened after you came here last night. Did Jimin ground you?" he smiles at me with a mocking tone.

I'm not surprised at his curiosity because he was the first one who found out that I liked girls, especially his sister. It was two days before he left to live in France, he came to hang out with me in my room and a few minutes later, he asked me with a neutral tone: "You're in love with Jimin?" and that caught me off guard. I tried to deny, but he did not believe my lies. I remember that he smiled at me and ruffled my hair before saying: "It's okay to love someone."

I cried on his shoulder because I felt happy that he accepted me right away. Unfortunately, he had to leave and the fear of not being accepted by the others came back.

"Well," I sit on the bed and scratch the back of my neck. "Everything starts to blur after I left the bar."

He arches an eyebrow and doesn't seem to be convinced, "You have to be kiddin' me."

"No, I'm serious. I don't remember a thing. Where were you when I came here?"

"Sleeping like a baby," he laughs and runs his hand through his curly dark hair. "I slept right after my body collapsed on the bed."

I sigh and bite my upper lip, "I hope I didn't do something stupid."

"Like confessing your feelings?" he suggests with an innocent grin causing me to blush.

"That would be the worst thing that I could do," I admit.

I kept this secret for almost five years, there's no way I screw up because of some beer flooding in my veins. I won't be able to look at myself in a mirror if I did this. Confessing that I am in love with a straight girl is the dumbest move I could do in a drunk state.

I really hope that's not the case or I'll have to fly away to another country. I heard that Amsterdam is a great city, maybe I should give it a try.

"I thought you were over her," he comments.