Si Jo

All day long Si Jo was lost in his thoughts. Personally, he thought things were going downhill. All week he was worried she would realize that she needed more, or that this relationship just wasn't working for her anymore. When they fisrt met, even before they became official, they always made time for each other, no matter their work/life schedule. Now after ten great months together, not including the friendship period, they just couldn't seem to hack it, anymore. It felt as if their relationship was becoming dull like a penny going through weathering.This morning when his phone notified him of a message he was sure it was over. He couldn't help but yank his phone from the nightstand, and thouroughly investigate the message. When he saw that she was in a good mood and toying with him through words, he wanted nothing more then to go back to seeing her everyday,and being able to respond to her playfulness in person. This was definitely a weight off of his shoulders, but he knew he had to engage in some form of showing her just how much he cared and loved her.
...

Work dragged on painfully long that day. Possibly one of the longest, in accounted for, record in his past three years of service. Not to mention that he, as a man, was greatly deprived of any sexual relations with Daisy in the past month and a half. The thought made his throat run dry. When they became official they could hardly keep their hands off of each other, and, of course, out of each other. The thought of all the hot encounters that had happened between the two, constantly occupied his mind on slow days at work, made his legs grow weak and his manhood hungry. The worst part was she was teasing him. She knew that calling him Oppa drove him insane, almost to the point of a boner. She always made it a point to role play before any interaction, sometimes even kissing. "Two more hours until I leave this dungeon of a workplace" he thought eager to leave.

...