eleven

billie was in mariachiles bathroom. she was washing her hands when all of a sudden maya came in.

billie looked stunned because of what ali said earlier.

"done with your set?" billie asked. "yep."

billie finished washing her hands and turned to maya. "can i ask you a question" billie asked.

maya looked confused, "sure" she replied.

"do you love me?"

mayas face went blank.

she moved closer to biliie.

"yes"

"well i love you too" billie said moving closer to maya.

their faces were inches from each other.

maya put her hand on billie's hair and pushed it behind her ear.

they both closed their eyes and leaned in.

they could feel each others tongues.

*beep beep beep*

billie's eyes widened.

she couldn't move from shock of the dream she just had.

"are you gonna get that or should i?" maya asked.

"oh yeah sorry" billie chuckled lightly.

maya had stayed over at billie's house after her mariachiles performance.

maya sat up on the bed. "ok do you want to get ready first or should i?" she asked.

billie was still stunned. "hello?" maya said.

"oh yeah you're the guest so you should get ready first" billie smiled slightly. maya looked confused but headed to the bathroom.

billie was frightened. after kobe she thought she gave up on love, but love was chasing after her.

she knew she felt things for maya but she thought only as a best friend.

i mean yeah sure maya became her best friend after like a week even though they just met but maybe she's just that great.

it was just a dream. she shrugged it off and picked out her outfit.

maya came back into the room shirtless.

"sorry forgot my shirt" she said digging in her backpack.

billie glared. mayas body wasn't particularly feminine. she had abs and muscles for months with no tits.

and a happy trail?

billie was turned on but then confused when she noticed that.

maya got up with the shirt she found. "got it?" she said going back to the bathroom.

both of the girls finished getting ready and headed for school. maya insisted billie ride with her claiming billie driving was a waste a gas.

billie didn't argue because she still felt stunned over the dream and felt like she would've crashed.

but she didn't tell her that.

the day was almost over but billie still had 2 more periods to get through.

one was her new 6th.

billie quickly walked there so she didn't have to encounter that duo. she sat in her seat and was on her phone when a shadow was suddenly above her.

she slowly looked up to see kobe.

her annoyance was visible to kobe but he didn't care. "billie we can't keep going on like this."

"like what?" billie said. "like we didn't love each other."

"WE didn't, i did." billie said now annoyed. kobe looked up with guilt. "can't we at least be friends"

"hell no" she responded with quickness. "billie" he said grabbing her arms.

she was about to yank away when someone else interfered.

"she said no" maya said grabbing kobe's hand off of billie. billie looked at her and smiled.

"oh of course" kobe scoffed. maya was glaring and begging kobe to say something wrong.

"so what uh you two dating now?" he asked. "maybe" maya answered back.

"and what? you think you can treat her right?"

"maybe i can" maya said sternly.

kobe scoffed again. "you're such a fucking faggot"

maya wasn't offended. he knew kobe was just insecure.

"and you" kobe said turning to billie. "are never going to find true love"

maya looked at billie to see if she was hurt by that, which she visibly was, giving maya her cue.

maya threw a punch causing kobe to fall to the ground. the class gasped.

maya got on top of kobe and started to punch his face swiftly. the class gathered around to record.

"MAYA STOP" the teacher yelled.

maya was too angry to stop. kobe couldn't get away with hurting billie. maya loved her too much for that.

the teacher eventually came with other staff to break the fight up.

or the ass whooping because kobe couldn't hit maya back even if she was blindfolded.

the principal was helping kobe to his feet while the teacher was holding maya back.

"i'll take it from here" the principal said as he led kobe and maya to his office. maya took a glance at billie and saw the worry in her face.

maya felt regret.

not because kobe was fucked up, but because she knew billie wasn't prone to violence.

"ok people party over" the teacher said. the class groaned.

6th period ended and billie didn't even hesitate to call maggie. "mom" billie said when maggie answered the call.

"what's wrong sweetie" maggie said sensing billie's worried tone. "can you pick me up from school and drop me off to mayas place" billie asked.

"i'm on the way, did you want some clothes packed" maggie asked.

"yeah that would be nice thank you" billie said. "no problem sweetie. billie didn't even enter 7th period, she just waited in the bathroom until maggie came.

maggie texted "here" to billie and she quickly rushed outside. billie quickly got in the car. "are you okay sweetie?" maggie asked.

billie hugged maggie and started to cry. "maya got into a fight" she said.

"what? mayas not even violent who did she fight?" maggie asked.

billie sniffled. "kobe" she answered. "ohhh" maggie said.

billie pulled away from her. "what do you mean "ohh" billie joked.

"well what exactly happened?" maggie asked. billie explained what went down.

"well of course she threw a punch what did you expect" maggie said honestly.

"it just doesn't make any sense. if she wanted to fight kobe over what he said to her she would've done it when she got here" billie said confused.

maggie got a "huh" look on her face. "billie, sweetheart" maggie said grabbing her hands. "maya didn't punch kobe for what he said to her"

billie looked even more confused.

"she punched him over what he said to you"