twelve

maggie took billie to the store because billie wanted to get some snacks for her and maya.

maggie dropped billie off. billie knocked on the door.

mayas mom answered. "oh hi billie, nice to finally meet you. maya talks about you all the time." mayas mom said. billie smiled.

"hi nice to meet you ms..." "my names victoria but call me vicky" victoria said.

"please come in" vicky said inviting billie in. mayas mom was a lawyer, so they had money. billie looked around at the house amazed.

"this is a beautiful home vicky" billie complimented. "thank you hon."

"MAYA" vicky yelled. "MA'AM?" maya yelled back.

"YOU HAVE A VISITOR" maya came downstairs. she was in an oversized tea and grey sweatpants, with a gold chain.

maya smiled noticing billie. "hey eilish" she said while hugging her. "hey maya" billie said hugging her back.

"well i have to work on some things you girls have fun" vicky said going in her office. billie and maya both said bye.

"you staying the night?" maya asked noticing billie's bag. "yeah if that's ok with you" billie answered. "of course it is, here let me take that" maya said grabbing her bag.

maya led billie to her room. it was white with mostly black furniture. she had a projector which billie was surprised at.

artists from the 90's posters were all around and also 2000's movies. "i love your room" billie said. "thank you"

maya got on her bed. "come here" maya motioned billie to her lap.

maya rubbed billie's arms. "why are you here" maya asked. billie looked in her eyes. "why did you fight kobe"

"because he disrespected you" maya answered honestly.

billie breathed in. she really thought maggie was wrong about that. "you don't have to fight for me all the time."

"i would kill anyone if you asked me to"

they chuckled. "i'm serious though" maya said with a now straight face.

what ali said came in billie's mind again. she was too scared to ask about it though.

"what's on your mind beautiful" maya said putting billie's hair behind her ear. billie looked up and smiled.

"who are you?" billie asked.

"wow" maya said stunned. "wait no i'm sorry don't answer that" billie said.

"no no it's ok just...that's a big question, i'd have to think about it" maya reassured her.

"well i was born and raised in miami florida" maya started.

"i wasn't always rich. my mom had to do 3 jobs because my dad was a drug addict" maya said fiddling with her fingers. billie held mayas hands.

"i've jumped from relationship to relationship trying to fill the void but it didn't work out. eventually my dad died of an overdose..in my arms.

billie looked at her sympathetically. "and i swore to myself that i would never let anyone get so mentally fucked up like that ever again." maya finished.

"maya you have to know that that wasn't your fault" billie said reassuringly. "yeah i know" maya said rubbing billie's hand.

"that's why i won't let you get mentally fucked up about kobe. you deserve so much more than that and i wish you believed that" maya said looking into billie's eyes.

they shared eye contact. "come on i wanna get in the pool" billie said. maya laughed but billie didn't. "oh your serious?" maya said noticing billie not laughing.

billie nodded. "if you say so" maya said. maya grabbed a pair of swimming shorts.

they went into the backyard and billie started to take off her clothes, leaving her bra and underwear on. maya looked at her figure and licked her lips.

billie got into the pool. maya watched with lust in her eyes. billie bit her lip noticing maya glaring at her. "well are you gonna join" billie asked. maya smirked and nodded.

"before i change there's something you should know" maya said. billie looked confused. maya started to take off her clothes.

she took off her pants revealing boxers.

and a dick print.

billie's eyes widened. "don't freak out" maya said.

maya put on her boxer shorts and joined billie in the pool. billie still looked shocked.

maya laughed. "is this gonna be an issue?"

"n-no i- billie stuttered making maya laugh.

"i just didn't know you were trans" billie said.

"i'm not" maya said back. "but-" billie started.

"i'm still a girl i just wanted a manly figure." maya answered.

"oh okay" billie said.

"like i said" maya started grabbing billie by the waiste. "is this gonna be an issue?" maya glared into billie's eyes.

billie licked her lips and smiled.

"not at all"