nineteen

maya attached her lips to billie's. she grabbed her waist and pulled billie closer to her.

billie moaned feeling mayas crotch on her. maya deepened the kiss fighting for dominance.

maya detached her lips from billie's and reattached them to her neck. billie moaned and pushed mayas head deeper.

mayas hand traced billie's body right down to her thighs. she put her hand under billie's dress and started rubbing billie's clit.

"you're so wet for me, aren't you?" maya said with a rasp.

"yes" billie moaned.

maya slipped part of billie's thong to the side and slowly pushed 2 fingers in her making her gasp.

maya started to pump billie quickly. billie grabbed mayas arm for support.

maya pulled billie's dress down to suck her left titty. billie leaned back so mayas finger were at a different angle.

billie gripped the cabinet knob while gasping. maya could tell she was reaching her orgasm.

maya attached her lips to the remaining part of billie's pussy and started twirling her tongue in circles.

"maya" billie moaned. billie's eyes rolled back as she reached her orgasm.

billie's lips tightened around mayas finger.

billie gasped one last time before cumming on mayas fingers.

billie looked down at maya desperately wanting her more.

maya stood up, looked into billie's eyes and sucked her cum off her fingers.

billie grabbed maya and kissed her. maya picked up billie and led her to her room.

she placed billie on the bed and unbuckled her belt. billie sat up on her arms to see how long mayas dick was.

maya smirked and pulled her pants & boxers down to reveal a 7 inch.

billie's eyes widened.

"don't worry i'll go slow" maya said.

maya lined up her dick with billie's pussy and started to slip it in. she examined billie's face to see how much she could take.

"stop" billie gasped. maya stopped and got down to kiss billie. she started to fuck billie slowly. billie moaned in mayas mouth.

once maya knew billie was used to her dick she entered all of it, making billie disconnect her lips to moan.

maya got up & speeded up her pace. billie gasped and moaned.

billie started to close her legs because the pleasure was too much.

it didn't take long for her orgasm to come back. maya noticed and pulled billie's waist closer and sped her pace up even more.

billie moaned loud and arched her back. "ye-yes" billie moaned as her eyes rolled back.

she closed her eyes in bliss as she suddenly went silent with her mouth still agape.

she groaned as she came on mayas dick. maya quickly pulled out and came on billie's stomach.

they both laid down catching their breaths.

maya put billie's hair behind her ear. "shower with me?"

billie smiled and nodded. maya kissed her forehead and went to start the shower.

she came back from the bathroom with a damp rag to clean her cum off of billie's stomach.

billie admired maya while doing that. "what?" maya said looking up at her.

billie shook her head. "nothing" trying not to cry.

maya furrowed her eyebrows. "what's the matter mi amor?" she said getting in billie's face.

billie pursed her lips to the side as a tear escaped from her eye.

"you just make me happy"

maya smiled, wiped her tear and kissed her deeply.

"i will always do my best to make you happy"